Milwaukee @ New York
Current Records: Milwaukee 17-10; New York 12-14
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks are on the road again Sunday and play against the New York Knicks at noon ET Dec. 12 at Madison Square Garden. The Bucks will be strutting in after a victory while New York will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Milwaukee was able to grind out a solid win over the Houston Rockets this past Friday, winning 123-114. Power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo had a dynamite game for Milwaukee; he posted a double-double on 41 points and 17 boards in addition to five dimes.
Meanwhile, it was close but no cigar for New York as they fell 90-87 to the Toronto Raptors this past Friday. Small forward R.J. Barrett (19 points) and power forward Obi Toppin (19 points) were the top scorers for New York.
The Bucks are the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past three games, so buyers beware.
Milwaukee didn't have too much trouble with the Knicks on the road in the teams' previous meeting last month as they won 112-100. Will Milwaukee repeat their success, or does New York have a better game plan this time around? We'll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden -- New York, New York
- TV: Bally Sports Wisconsin
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $118.80
The Bucks are a solid 6-point favorite against the Knicks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Bucks, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 4.5-point favorite.
Milwaukee have won 16 out of their last 23 games against New York.
- Nov 10, 2021 - Milwaukee 112 vs. New York 100
- Nov 05, 2021 - New York 113 vs. Milwaukee 98
- Mar 27, 2021 - New York 102 vs. Milwaukee 96
- Mar 11, 2021 - Milwaukee 134 vs. New York 101
- Dec 27, 2020 - New York 130 vs. Milwaukee 110
- Jan 14, 2020 - Milwaukee 128 vs. New York 102
- Dec 21, 2019 - Milwaukee 123 vs. New York 102
- Dec 02, 2019 - Milwaukee 132 vs. New York 88
- Dec 27, 2018 - Milwaukee 112 vs. New York 96
- Dec 25, 2018 - Milwaukee 109 vs. New York 95
- Dec 01, 2018 - New York 136 vs. Milwaukee 134
- Oct 22, 2018 - Milwaukee 124 vs. New York 113
- Apr 07, 2018 - Milwaukee 115 vs. New York 102
- Mar 09, 2018 - Milwaukee 120 vs. New York 112
- Feb 06, 2018 - Milwaukee 103 vs. New York 89
- Feb 02, 2018 - Milwaukee 92 vs. New York 90
- Mar 08, 2017 - Milwaukee 104 vs. New York 93
- Jan 06, 2017 - New York 116 vs. Milwaukee 111
- Jan 04, 2017 - Milwaukee 105 vs. New York 104
- Jan 10, 2016 - New York 100 vs. Milwaukee 88
- Dec 05, 2015 - Milwaukee 106 vs. New York 91
- Nov 06, 2015 - Milwaukee 99 vs. New York 92
- Oct 28, 2015 - New York 122 vs. Milwaukee 97
Injury Report for New York
- Alec Burks: Out (Personal)
- Obi Toppin: Out (Covid-19)
- R.J. Barrett: Out (Covid-19)
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- George Hill: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Ankle)
- Wesley Matthews: Out (Covid-19)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)