Golden State @ Brooklyn
Current Records: Golden State 11-2; Brooklyn 10-4
What to Know
After six games on the road, the Brooklyn Nets are heading back home. They will take on the Golden State Warriors at 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Barclays Center. Golden State will need to watch out since the Nets have now posted big point totals in their last three contests.
You're bound to get a positive result if you outscore your opponent every quarter, and that's exactly how it played out for Brooklyn on Sunday. They put the hurt on the Oklahoma City Thunder with a sharp 120-96 win. It was another big night for Brooklyn's power forward Kevin Durant, who had 33 points in addition to eight boards.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up 57-57 at halftime, but the Dubs were not quite the Charlotte Hornets' equal in the second half when they met on Sunday. Golden State fell just short of Charlotte by a score of 106-102. Despite the defeat, the Dubs had strong showings from small forward Andrew Wiggins, who had 28 points along with six rebounds, and point guard Stephen Curry, who dropped a double-double on 24 points and ten dimes along with six rebounds.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Nets are expected to win a tight contest. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with Brooklyn, who are 7-7 against the spread.
Brooklyn's victory lifted them to 10-4 while Golden State's loss dropped them down to 11-2. We'll see if Brooklyn can repeat their recent success or if Golden State bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
- TV: TNT
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $127.65
The Nets are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Warriors, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Nets as a 3.5-point favorite.
Golden State have won eight out of their last 11 games against Brooklyn.
- Feb 13, 2021 - Brooklyn 134 vs. Golden State 117
- Dec 22, 2020 - Brooklyn 125 vs. Golden State 99
- Feb 05, 2020 - Brooklyn 129 vs. Golden State 88
- Nov 10, 2018 - Golden State 116 vs. Brooklyn 100
- Oct 28, 2018 - Golden State 120 vs. Brooklyn 114
- Mar 06, 2018 - Golden State 114 vs. Brooklyn 101
- Nov 19, 2017 - Golden State 118 vs. Brooklyn 111
- Feb 25, 2017 - Golden State 112 vs. Brooklyn 95
- Dec 22, 2016 - Golden State 117 vs. Brooklyn 101
- Dec 06, 2015 - Golden State 114 vs. Brooklyn 98
- Nov 14, 2015 - Golden State 107 vs. Brooklyn 99
Injury Report for Brooklyn
- Paul Millsap: Game-Time Decision (Personal)
- Nicolas Claxton: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- Joe Harris: Out (Ankle)
- Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal)
Injury Report for Golden State
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
- Klay Thompson: Out (Achilles)