Through 3 Quarters
Down seven at the end of last quarter, the Philadelphia 76ers have now snagged the lead. After three quarters it's looking more and more like their high-powered offense is just too much for the New York Knicks as the Sixers lead 93-81.
The 76ers have enjoyed the tag-team combination of center Joel Embiid and point guard James Harden. The former has dropped a double-double on 23 points and 11 rebounds, while the latter has 24 points and six assists along with six boards. A double-double would be The Beard's third in a row.
New York has been led by small forward R.J. Barrett, who so far has 23 points and four assists in addition to four rebounds.
New York has lost 88% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this season, so this one seems just about wrapped up
New York @ Philadelphia
Current Records: New York 25-36; Philadelphia 37-23
What to Know
After three games on the road, the Philadelphia 76ers are heading back home. After a few days' rest for both teams, they and the New York Knicks will meet up at 7:30 p.m. ET March 2 at Wells Fargo Center. The Sixers know how to get points on the board -- the team has finished with flashy point totals in its past three matchups -- so hopefully New York likes a good challenge.
The 76ers are hoping for another victory. They had enough points to win and then some against the Knicks on Sunday, taking their game 125-109. Philadelphia's point guard James Harden was on fire, dropping a triple-double on 29 points, 16 dimes, and ten rebounds. That's The Beard's first triple-double of the season.
The Sixers are the favorite in this one, with an expected 10.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a three-game streak of ATS wins.
Philadelphia's win lifted them to 37-23 while New York's loss dropped them down to 25-36. We'll see if the 76ers can repeat their recent success or if the Knicks bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $85.00
The 76ers are a big 10.5-point favorite against the Knicks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 10.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Philadelphia have won 18 out of their last 26 games against New York.
- Feb 27, 2022 - Philadelphia 125 vs. New York 109
- Nov 08, 2021 - New York 103 vs. Philadelphia 96
- Oct 26, 2021 - New York 112 vs. Philadelphia 99
- Mar 21, 2021 - Philadelphia 101 vs. New York 100
- Mar 16, 2021 - Philadelphia 99 vs. New York 96
- Dec 26, 2020 - Philadelphia 109 vs. New York 89
- Feb 27, 2020 - Philadelphia 115 vs. New York 106
- Jan 18, 2020 - Philadelphia 90 vs. New York 87
- Nov 29, 2019 - Philadelphia 101 vs. New York 95
- Nov 20, 2019 - Philadelphia 109 vs. New York 104
- Feb 13, 2019 - Philadelphia 126 vs. New York 111
- Jan 13, 2019 - Philadelphia 108 vs. New York 105
- Dec 19, 2018 - Philadelphia 131 vs. New York 109
- Nov 28, 2018 - Philadelphia 117 vs. New York 91
- Mar 28, 2018 - Philadelphia 118 vs. New York 101
- Mar 15, 2018 - Philadelphia 118 vs. New York 110
- Feb 12, 2018 - Philadelphia 108 vs. New York 92
- Dec 25, 2017 - Philadelphia 105 vs. New York 98
- Apr 12, 2017 - New York 114 vs. Philadelphia 113
- Mar 03, 2017 - Philadelphia 105 vs. New York 102
- Feb 25, 2017 - New York 110 vs. Philadelphia 109
- Jan 11, 2017 - Philadelphia 98 vs. New York 97
- Apr 08, 2016 - New York 109 vs. Philadelphia 102
- Jan 18, 2016 - New York 119 vs. Philadelphia 113
- Dec 18, 2015 - New York 107 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Dec 02, 2015 - New York 99 vs. Philadelphia 87
Injury Report for PhiladelphiaNo Injury Information
Injury Report for New York
- Nerlens Noel: Game-Time Decision (Foot)
- Luka Samanic: Game-Time Decision (Heel)
- Quentin Grimes: Out (Kneecap)
- Derrick Rose: Out (Ankle)
- Kemba Walker: Out for the Season (Rest)