Lipscomb @ Belmont
Current Records: Lipscomb 5-2; Belmont 5-3
What to Know
The Lipscomb Bisons are 2-9 against the Belmont Bruins since December of 2015, but they'll have a chance to close the gap a little bit on Thursday. They will face off against one another at 8 p.m. ET at Curb Event Center. The Bisons will be strutting in after a win while Belmont will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Lipscomb didn't have too much trouble with the Kentucky Christian Knights at home on Sunday as they won 86-67.
Meanwhile, Belmont was close but no cigar on Sunday as they fell 63-61 to the Dayton Flyers. The losing side was boosted by center Nick Muszynski, who had 23 points along with five boards.
Lipscomb is the clear underdog, so they're hoping it's the size of the fight that determines this one. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Lipscomb's opponents whenever they hit the road.
Lipscomb is now 5-2 while the Bruins sit at 5-3. The Bisons are 2-2 after wins this season, and Belmont is 2-0 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Curb Event Center -- Nashville, Tennessee
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bruins are a big 15-point favorite against the Bisons, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Bruins, as the game opened with the Bruins as a 12.5-point favorite.
Belmont have won nine out of their last 11 games against Lipscomb.
- Dec 12, 2020 - Belmont 81 vs. Lipscomb 71
- Dec 03, 2019 - Belmont 80 vs. Lipscomb 75
- Nov 20, 2019 - Belmont 73 vs. Lipscomb 67
- Dec 04, 2018 - Belmont 76 vs. Lipscomb 74
- Nov 15, 2018 - Belmont 87 vs. Lipscomb 83
- Dec 04, 2017 - Lipscomb 69 vs. Belmont 54
- Nov 27, 2017 - Lipscomb 74 vs. Belmont 66
- Dec 06, 2016 - Belmont 78 vs. Lipscomb 76
- Nov 29, 2016 - Belmont 64 vs. Lipscomb 62
- Dec 07, 2015 - Belmont 93 vs. Lipscomb 84
- Dec 01, 2015 - Belmont 105 vs. Lipscomb 89