UNLV @ Colorado State
Current Records: UNLV 11-9; Colorado State 16-1
What to Know
The Colorado State Rams won both of their matches against the UNLV Rebels last season (74-71 and 83-80) and are aiming for the same result on Friday. Colorado State and UNLV will face off in a Mountain West battle at 9 p.m. ET at Moby Arena. The Rams are out to keep their ten-game home win streak alive.
While not quite a landslide, the contest between Colorado State and the Nevada Wolf Pack on Tuesday was still a pretty decisive one as Colorado State wrapped it up with a 77-66 win at home. Colorado State's forward David Roddy did his thing and had 18 points and six assists in addition to eight rebounds.
Meanwhile, a victory for the Rebels just wasn't in the stars on Monday as the team never even grasped a temporary lead. They found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unfortunate 80-55 punch to the gut against the San Diego State Aztecs. UNLV was surely aware of their 10.5-point disadvantage in the point spread, but the foreknowledge did nothing to prevent the result. On a positive note, guard Bryce Hamilton had 23 points along with six boards, and this makes it three consecutive games in which he has scored at least 42% of UNLV's points.
Colorado State is the favorite in this one, with an expected 14.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
Colorado State's win lifted them to 16-1 while UNLV's loss dropped them down to 11-9. We'll see if Colorado State can repeat their recent success or if UNLV bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Moby Arena -- Fort Collins, Colorado
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $52.00
The Rams are a big 14.5-point favorite against the Rebels, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Rams as an 11.5-point favorite.
Colorado State have won six out of their last 11 games against UNLV.
- Jan 09, 2021 - Colorado State 83 vs. UNLV 80
- Jan 07, 2021 - Colorado State 74 vs. UNLV 71
- Feb 18, 2020 - UNLV 80 vs. Colorado State 56
- Feb 01, 2020 - Colorado State 95 vs. UNLV 77
- Mar 09, 2019 - UNLV 65 vs. Colorado State 60
- Jan 02, 2019 - UNLV 78 vs. Colorado State 76
- Jan 20, 2018 - UNLV 79 vs. Colorado State 74
- Feb 04, 2017 - Colorado State 69 vs. UNLV 49
- Dec 28, 2016 - Colorado State 91 vs. UNLV 77
- Feb 13, 2016 - UNLV 87 vs. Colorado State 80
- Jan 06, 2016 - Colorado State 66 vs. UNLV 65
Injury Report for Colorado State
- John Tonje: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Adam Thistlewood: Out (Lower Body)
Injury Report for UNLV
- James Hampshire: Out (Shoulder)
- Marvin Coleman: Out (Illness)
- Donovan Williams: Out (Knee)
- Josh Baker: Out (Concussion)