Georgia Tech @ Boston College
Current Records: Georgia Tech 6-8; Boston College 6-7
What to Know
An ACC battle is on tap between the Boston College Eagles and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Silvio O. Conte Forum. These two teams are looking to take out their frustrations on one another after having lost close ones recently.
BC was close but no cigar on Saturday as they fell 69-67 to the Pittsburgh Panthers. The loss was just more heartbreak for the Eagles, who fell 74-72 when the teams previously met in January of 2020. Guard DeMarr Langford Jr. wasn't much of a difference maker for BC; Langford Jr. played for 28 minutes but put up just seven points on 3-for-10 shooting.
Speaking of close games: it was close but no cigar for Georgia Tech as they fell 72-68 to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on Saturday. Georgia Tech's defeat came about despite a quality game from guard Michael Devoe, who had 20 points along with six rebounds.
BC is expected to win this handily, but they should have beaten the Albany Great Danes Dec. 13 easily too and instead slipped up with a 61-57. In other words, don't count Georgia Tech out just yet.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Silvio O. Conte Forum -- Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Eagles are a slight 2-point favorite against the Yellow Jackets, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Eagles as a 1-point favorite.
Georgia Tech have won four out of their last six games against Boston College.
- Jan 11, 2020 - Georgia Tech 71 vs. Boston College 52
- Mar 03, 2019 - Georgia Tech 81 vs. Boston College 78
- Mar 06, 2018 - Boston College 87 vs. Georgia Tech 77
- Feb 04, 2018 - Boston College 80 vs. Georgia Tech 72
- Feb 11, 2017 - Georgia Tech 65 vs. Boston College 54
- Feb 27, 2016 - Georgia Tech 76 vs. Boston College 71
Injury Report for Boston CollegeNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Georgia Tech
- Bubba Parham: Out (Knee)
- Rodney Howard: Out (Ankle)