Weber State @ Idaho State
Current Records: Weber State 11-5; Idaho State 3-11
What to Know
The Idaho State Bengals and the Weber State Wildcats will face off in a Big Sky clash at 9 p.m. ET Jan. 17 at Reed Gym. These two teams come into the contest bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Idaho State was able to grind out a solid win over the Idaho Vandals this past Saturday, winning 81-74.
Meanwhile, Weber State beat Idaho 84-74 last Thursday.
The Bengals have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 10.50 point spread they are up against. Those who got lucky with them against the spread this past Saturday might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
The wins brought Idaho State up to 3-11 and Weber State to 11-5. Idaho State is 0-2 after wins this year, the Wildcats 7-3.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Reed Gym -- Pocatello, Idaho
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Wildcats are a big 10.5-point favorite against the Bengals, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Wildcats as a 9.5-point favorite.
Weber State have won six out of their last ten games against Idaho State.
- Mar 02, 2020 - Idaho State 78 vs. Weber State 70
- Jan 16, 2020 - Weber State 76 vs. Idaho State 68
- Mar 04, 2019 - Idaho State 78 vs. Weber State 74
- Jan 17, 2019 - Weber State 76 vs. Idaho State 59
- Jan 27, 2018 - Weber State 77 vs. Idaho State 70
- Dec 30, 2017 - Idaho State 62 vs. Weber State 60
- Jan 27, 2017 - Weber State 96 vs. Idaho State 74
- Jan 07, 2017 - Weber State 85 vs. Idaho State 73
- Jan 23, 2016 - Idaho State 69 vs. Weber State 68
- Jan 02, 2016 - Weber State 77 vs. Idaho State 56