Colorado @ Oregon
Current Records: Colorado 12-6; Oregon 12-6
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Colorado Buffaloes will be on the road. Colorado and the Oregon Ducks will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Matthew Knight Arena. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Buffaloes winning the first 79-72 at home and Oregon taking the second 60-56.
Colorado was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap this past Saturday as they fell 71-65 to the UCLA Bruins. Despite the defeat, Colorado got a solid performance out of forward Jabari Walker, who had 19 points in addition to seven rebounds.
Meanwhile, Oregon made easy work of the Washington Huskies on Sunday and carried off an 84-56 victory. Guard Will Richardson was the offensive standout of the game for the Ducks, picking up 21 points.
The Buffaloes are expected to lose this next one by 8. Those betting on them against the spread shouldn't have high expectations for them since the team is 1-3 ATS when expected to lose.
Colorado and Oregon now sit at an identical 12-6. Oregon is 7-4 after wins this season, and Colorado is 3-2 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena -- Eugene, Oregon
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Ducks are a big 8-point favorite against the Buffaloes, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Ducks as a 7.5-point favorite.
Oregon and Colorado both have five wins in their last ten games.
- Feb 18, 2021 - Oregon 60 vs. Colorado 56
- Jan 07, 2021 - Colorado 79 vs. Oregon 72
- Feb 13, 2020 - Oregon 68 vs. Colorado 60
- Jan 02, 2020 - Colorado 74 vs. Oregon 65
- Feb 02, 2019 - Colorado 73 vs. Oregon 51
- Dec 31, 2017 - Oregon 77 vs. Colorado 62
- Feb 18, 2017 - Oregon 101 vs. Colorado 73
- Jan 28, 2017 - Colorado 74 vs. Oregon 65
- Feb 04, 2016 - Oregon 76 vs. Colorado 56
- Jan 17, 2016 - Colorado 91 vs. Oregon 87
Injury Report for OregonNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Colorado
- Javon Ruffin: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Quincy Allen: Out for the Season (Hip)