Utah State @ Wyoming
Current Records: Utah State 14-9; Wyoming 19-3
What to Know
The Wyoming Cowboys and the Utah State Aggies are set to square off in a Mountain West matchup at 9 p.m. ET Feb. 8 at Arena-Auditorium. Wyoming is out to keep their ten-game home win streak alive.
Things were close when the Cowboys and the Fresno State Bulldogs clashed on Sunday, but Wyoming ultimately edged out the opposition 61-59. It was another big night for Wyoming's guard Hunter Maldonado, who had 21 points and six assists along with eight boards.
Meanwhile, Utah State strolled past the UNLV Rebels with points to spare this past Saturday, taking the game 90-75. Forward Justin Bean continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, shooting 5-for-7 from downtown and finishing with a double-double on 32 points and ten rebounds.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Wyoming is expected to win a tight contest on Tuesday. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a three-game streak of ATS wins.
The Cowboys are now 19-3 while the Aggies sit at 14-9. A couple offensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Wyoming enters the contest with a 48% field goal percentage, good for 24th best in college basketball. But Utah State is even better: they rank 11th in college basketball when it comes to field goal percentage, with 48.70% on the season. This one is shaping up to be an exciting offensive shootout.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Arena-Auditorium -- Laramie, Wyoming
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $29.00
The Cowboys are a slight 2-point favorite against the Aggies, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Cowboys as a 2.5-point favorite.
Utah State have won eight out of their last 13 games against Wyoming.
- Jan 15, 2022 - Wyoming 71 vs. Utah State 69
- Mar 04, 2021 - Utah State 72 vs. Wyoming 59
- Mar 06, 2020 - Utah State 89 vs. Wyoming 82
- Feb 19, 2020 - Utah State 78 vs. Wyoming 58
- Jan 28, 2020 - Utah State 68 vs. Wyoming 45
- Feb 13, 2019 - Utah State 76 vs. Wyoming 59
- Jan 12, 2019 - Utah State 71 vs. Wyoming 55
- Feb 07, 2018 - Wyoming 83 vs. Utah State 65
- Jan 20, 2018 - Wyoming 85 vs. Utah State 77
- Feb 11, 2017 - Utah State 81 vs. Wyoming 74
- Jan 11, 2017 - Wyoming 95 vs. Utah State 87
- Mar 09, 2016 - Utah State 88 vs. Wyoming 70
- Feb 06, 2016 - Wyoming 84 vs. Utah State 65
Injury Report for Wyoming
- Kenny Foster: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
Injury Report for Utah State
- Brock Miller: Out (Back)
- Sean Bairstow: Out (Illness)