Michigan @ Nebraska
Current Records: Michigan 5-3; Nebraska 5-4
What to Know
The Michigan Wolverines are 8-1 against the Nebraska Cornhuskers since January of 2016, and they'll have a chance to extend that success on Tuesday. The Wolverines and Nebraska will face off in a Big Ten battle at 7 p.m. ET at Pinnacle Bank Arena. Michigan will be strutting in after a win while Nebraska will be stumbling in from a loss.
The San Diego State Aztecs typically have all the answers at home, but this past Saturday Michigan proved too difficult a challenge. Michigan strolled past the Aztecs with points to spare, taking the game 72-58. Center Hunter Dickinson was the offensive standout of the matchup for Michigan, dropping a double-double on 23 points and 14 rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Cornhuskers lost to the Indiana Hoosiers on the road by a decisive 68-55 margin. Guard Bryce McGowens had a rough day: he finished with only eight points on 3-for-14 shooting in his 33 minutes on the court.
The Wolverines are the favorite in this one, with an expected 7-point margin of victory. Those who got lucky with them against the spread this past Saturday might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the squad has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
Nebraska's defeat took them down to 5-4 while Michigan's victory pulled them up to 5-3. We'll see if the Cornhuskers can steal Michigan's luck or if Michigan records another win instead.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena -- Lincoln, Nebraska
- TV: ESPN2
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Wolverines are a solid 7-point favorite against the Cornhuskers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Wolverines as a 7.5-point favorite.
Michigan have won eight out of their last nine games against Nebraska.
- Dec 25, 2020 - Michigan 80 vs. Nebraska 69
- Mar 05, 2020 - Michigan 82 vs. Nebraska 58
- Jan 28, 2020 - Michigan 79 vs. Nebraska 68
- Feb 28, 2019 - Michigan 82 vs. Nebraska 53
- Mar 02, 2018 - Michigan 77 vs. Nebraska 58
- Jan 18, 2018 - Nebraska 72 vs. Michigan 52
- Mar 05, 2017 - Michigan 93 vs. Nebraska 57
- Jan 14, 2017 - Michigan 91 vs. Nebraska 85
- Jan 23, 2016 - Michigan 81 vs. Nebraska 68
Injury Report for Nebraska
- Wilhelm Breidenbach: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Trey McGowens: Out (Foot)
- Quaran Mcpherson: Out (Not Injury Related)
Injury Report for Michigan
- Moussa Diabate: Out (Illness)