Through 3 Quarters
The Milwaukee Bucks can't call it a day yet, but they are winning as expected. a victory is still up for grabs for either team after three quarters, but they are up 78-73 over the Washington Wizards
Power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo has led the way so far for Milwaukee, as he has 20 points and eight assists along with nine boards. Washington has been led by power forward Kyle Kuzma, who so far has 21 points in addition to nine rebounds and three blocks.
the Wizards have lost 79% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this year, so this one seems just about wrapped up
Washington @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Washington 23-26; Milwaukee 31-21
What to Know
The Washington Wizards will take on the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:30 p.m. ET Tuesday at Fiserv Forum after having had a few days off. Both teams were wiped off the court in their previous games and will be looking to bounce back in a big way.
The night started off rough for the Wizards this past Saturday, and it ended that way, too. They ended up on the wrong side of a painful 115-95 walloping at the Memphis Grizzlies' hands. Washington was in a tough position by the half, with the score already sitting at 63-41. A silver lining for them was the play of power forward Kyle Kuzma, who had 30 points along with eight rebounds.
Meanwhile, it's never fun to lose, and it's even less fun to lose 136-100, which was the final score in Milwaukee's tilt against the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. Milwaukee was down 103-81 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Milwaukee's defeat came about despite a quality game from power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who had 29 points in addition to nine boards.
The Wizards have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 11.50 point spread they are up against. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past five games, so buyers beware.
The losses put Washington at 23-26 and Milwaukee at 31-21. A pair of stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Washington ranks third in the league when it comes to fouls drawn per game, with 20.4 on average. But the Bucks enter the game with only 17.9 fouls per game on average, good for third best in the league. The ref's whistle might dictate the flow of action in this one.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: TNT
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $25.88
The Bucks are a big 11.5-point favorite against the Wizards, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as an 11.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Milwaukee have won 12 out of their last 22 games against Washington.
- Nov 07, 2021 - Washington 101 vs. Milwaukee 94
- May 05, 2021 - Milwaukee 135 vs. Washington 134
- Mar 15, 2021 - Milwaukee 133 vs. Washington 122
- Mar 13, 2021 - Milwaukee 125 vs. Washington 119
- Aug 11, 2020 - Milwaukee 126 vs. Washington 113
- Feb 24, 2020 - Milwaukee 137 vs. Washington 134
- Jan 28, 2020 - Milwaukee 151 vs. Washington 131
- Feb 06, 2019 - Milwaukee 148 vs. Washington 129
- Feb 02, 2019 - Milwaukee 131 vs. Washington 115
- Jan 11, 2019 - Washington 113 vs. Milwaukee 106
- Feb 27, 2018 - Washington 107 vs. Milwaukee 104
- Jan 15, 2018 - Milwaukee 104 vs. Washington 95
- Jan 06, 2018 - Milwaukee 110 vs. Washington 103
- Nov 20, 2017 - Washington 99 vs. Milwaukee 88
- Jan 08, 2017 - Washington 107 vs. Milwaukee 101
- Dec 26, 2016 - Washington 107 vs. Milwaukee 102
- Dec 23, 2016 - Milwaukee 123 vs. Washington 96
- Dec 10, 2016 - Washington 110 vs. Milwaukee 105
- Feb 11, 2016 - Milwaukee 99 vs. Washington 92
- Jan 13, 2016 - Washington 106 vs. Milwaukee 101
- Nov 17, 2015 - Washington 115 vs. Milwaukee 86
- Oct 30, 2015 - Washington 118 vs. Milwaukee 113
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- George Hill: Out (Neck)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
Injury Report for Washington
- Bradley Beal: Out (Wrist)