Through 3 Quarters
Down three at the end of last quarter, the Oklahoma City Thunder have now snagged the lead. a win is still up for grabs for either squad after three quarters, but they are up 74-72 over the Memphis Grizzlies
The Thunder have been relying on point guard Josh Giddey, who has 14 points and seven assists along with five rebounds, and shooting guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who has 15 points. One thing to keep an eye out for is Luguentz Dort's foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Small forward Desmond Bane has led the way so far for Memphis, as he has 18 points in addition to five boards.
Oklahoma City @ Memphis
Current Records: Oklahoma City 9-19; Memphis 19-12
What to Know
After a four-game homestand, the Oklahoma City Thunder will be on the road. They and the Memphis Grizzlies will compete for holiday cheer at 8 p.m. ET on Monday at FedExForum. The Thunder should still be riding high after a victory, while the Grizz will be looking to right the ship.
Oklahoma City escaped with a win this past Saturday against the Los Angeles Clippers by the margin of a single free throw, 104-103. OKC's small forward Luguentz Dort looked sharp as he had 29 points in addition to five boards.
Meanwhile, the Grizzlies were within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Sunday as they fell 105-100 to the Portland Trail Blazers. Small forward Desmond Bane wasn't much of a difference maker for Memphis; Bane played for 33 minutes but put up just nine points on 4-for-12 shooting.
OKC is expected to lose this next one by 9.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
OKC took a serious blow against the Grizz in the teams' previous meeting earlier this month, falling 152-79. Can Oklahoma City avenge their loss, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum -- Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.23
The Grizzlies are a big 9.5-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Grizzlies as an 8.5-point favorite.
Oklahoma City have won 13 out of their last 21 games against Memphis.
- Dec 02, 2021 - Memphis 152 vs. Oklahoma City 79
- Mar 24, 2021 - Memphis 116 vs. Oklahoma City 107
- Mar 14, 2021 - Oklahoma City 128 vs. Memphis 122
- Feb 17, 2021 - Memphis 122 vs. Oklahoma City 113
- Aug 07, 2020 - Memphis 121 vs. Oklahoma City 92
- Dec 26, 2019 - Memphis 110 vs. Oklahoma City 97
- Dec 18, 2019 - Oklahoma City 126 vs. Memphis 122
- Mar 25, 2019 - Memphis 115 vs. Oklahoma City 103
- Mar 03, 2019 - Oklahoma City 99 vs. Memphis 95
- Feb 07, 2019 - Oklahoma City 117 vs. Memphis 95
- Apr 11, 2018 - Oklahoma City 137 vs. Memphis 123
- Feb 14, 2018 - Oklahoma City 121 vs. Memphis 114
- Feb 11, 2018 - Oklahoma City 110 vs. Memphis 92
- Dec 09, 2017 - Oklahoma City 102 vs. Memphis 101
- Apr 05, 2017 - Oklahoma City 103 vs. Memphis 100
- Feb 03, 2017 - Oklahoma City 114 vs. Memphis 102
- Jan 11, 2017 - Oklahoma City 103 vs. Memphis 95
- Dec 29, 2016 - Memphis 114 vs. Oklahoma City 80
- Jan 06, 2016 - Oklahoma City 112 vs. Memphis 94
- Dec 08, 2015 - Oklahoma City 125 vs. Memphis 88
- Nov 16, 2015 - Memphis 122 vs. Oklahoma City 114
Injury Report for Memphis
- Tyus Jones: Game-Time Decision (Finger)
- Ja Morant: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Brandon Clarke: Out (Knee)
- Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle)
- Santi Aldama: Out (Calf)
- Ziaire Williams: Out (Ankle)