Through 2 Quarters
A victory for the Los Angeles Lakers would push them above even, but the Sacramento Kings are definitely not making it easy for them. Los Angeles and Sacramento are all tied up at 59.
The Lakers have been relying on small forward Talen Horton-Tucker, who has 13 points and two assists in addition to three boards, and center Dwight Howard, who has 12 points along with eight rebounds. Howard is close to surpassing his season high of 13. One thing to keep an eye out for is Carmelo Anthony's foul situation as he currently sits at three.
Point guard De'Aaron Fox (19 points) has been the top scorer for Sacramento.
Sacramento @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Sacramento 16-22; Los Angeles 19-19
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings have enjoyed the comforts of home their last six games, but now they must head out on the road. Sacramento and the Los Angeles Lakers will face off in a Pacific Division battle at 10:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Crypto.com Arena. The Kings aren't expected to win, but seeing as the odds didn't stop them last game, maybe the squad has another upset up their sleeve.
Sacramento came out on top in a nail-biter against the Miami Heat on Sunday, sneaking past 115-113. Sacramento's point guard De'Aaron Fox was one of the most active players for the team, picking up 24 points and six assists along with six boards.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn't a dominant performance, Los Angeles beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 108-103 on Sunday. Los Angeles' small forward LeBron James did his thing and had 26 points and five assists in addition to seven rebounds.
Sacramento is now 16-22 while the Lakers sit at 19-19. The Kings are 6-9 after wins this year, Los Angeles 8-10.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $47.00
The Lakers are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Lakers as a 7.5-point favorite.
Sacramento have won 13 out of their last 24 games against Los Angeles.
- Nov 30, 2021 - Los Angeles 117 vs. Sacramento 92
- Nov 26, 2021 - Sacramento 141 vs. Los Angeles 137
- Apr 30, 2021 - Sacramento 110 vs. Los Angeles 106
- Apr 02, 2021 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Sacramento 94
- Mar 03, 2021 - Sacramento 123 vs. Los Angeles 120
- Aug 13, 2020 - Sacramento 136 vs. Los Angeles 122
- Feb 01, 2020 - Los Angeles 129 vs. Sacramento 113
- Nov 15, 2019 - Los Angeles 99 vs. Sacramento 97
- Mar 24, 2019 - Los Angeles 111 vs. Sacramento 106
- Dec 30, 2018 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Sacramento 114
- Dec 27, 2018 - Sacramento 117 vs. Los Angeles 116
- Nov 10, 2018 - Los Angeles 101 vs. Sacramento 86
- Apr 01, 2018 - Sacramento 84 vs. Los Angeles 83
- Feb 24, 2018 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Sacramento 108
- Jan 09, 2018 - Los Angeles 99 vs. Sacramento 86
- Nov 22, 2017 - Sacramento 113 vs. Los Angeles 102
- Apr 07, 2017 - Los Angeles 98 vs. Sacramento 94
- Feb 14, 2017 - Sacramento 97 vs. Los Angeles 96
- Dec 12, 2016 - Sacramento 116 vs. Los Angeles 92
- Nov 10, 2016 - Los Angeles 101 vs. Sacramento 91
- Mar 15, 2016 - Sacramento 106 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Jan 20, 2016 - Sacramento 112 vs. Los Angeles 93
- Jan 07, 2016 - Sacramento 118 vs. Los Angeles 115
- Oct 30, 2015 - Sacramento 132 vs. Los Angeles 114
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- LeBron James: Game-Time Decision (Abdomen)
- Avery Bradley: Game-Time Decision (Neck)
- Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
- Anthony Davis: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Robert Woodard II: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- Terence Davis: Out (Ankle)
- Richaun Holmes: Out (Covid-19)
- Chimezie Metu: Out (Covid-19)