Crystal Palace @ Bournemouth
Current Records: Crystal Palace 10-10-9; Bournemouth 7-16-6
What to Know
And we're back! After a months-long layoff, the Premier League is ready to kick off again. Crystal Palace and Bournemouth will dust off their jerseys to challenge one another at 2:45 p.m. ET on Saturday at Vitality Stadium. Crystal Palace has kept their last three contests to within one goal, so Bournemouth should be prepared for a fight.
Crystal Palace slipped by Watford 1-0 three months ago.
Speaking of close games: Bournemouth fell a goal short of Liverpool three months ago, losing 2-1.
Crystal Palace's win lifted them to 10-10-9 (11th place with 39 points) while Bournemouth's loss dropped them down to 7-16-6 (18th place with 27 points). We'll see how well each team can kick off the rust as they head into the home stretch.
How To Watch
- Who: Bournemouth vs. Crystal Palace
- When: Saturday at 2:45 p.m. ET
- Where: Vitality Stadium
- TV: NBCSportsGold.com PL Pass
- Online streaming: Catch select Premier League matches on fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Crystal Palace have won three out of their last eight games against Bournemouth.
- Mar 14, 2020 - Crystal Palace 0 vs. Bournemouth 0
- Dec 03, 2019 - Crystal Palace 1 vs. Bournemouth 0
- May 12, 2019 - Crystal Palace 5 vs. Bournemouth 3
- Oct 01, 2018 - Bournemouth 2 vs. Crystal Palace 1
- Apr 07, 2018 - Crystal Palace 2 vs. Bournemouth 2
- Dec 09, 2017 - Bournemouth 2 vs. Crystal Palace 2
- Jan 31, 2017 - Crystal Palace 2 vs. Bournemouth 0
- Aug 27, 2016 - Bournemouth 1 vs. Crystal Palace 1