- Atalanta @ Verona
- Current Records: Atalanta 3-0-2, Verona 2-1-2
Golazo Starting XI Newsletter
Get your Soccer Fix from Around the Globe
Your ultimate guide to the Beautiful Game as our experts take you beyond the pitch and around the globe with news that matters.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 12:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
- TV: CBS Sports Golazo Network
- Online Streaming: Paramount+
- Follow: CBS Sports App
What to Know
Don't miss CBS Sports Golazo Network's Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.
Atalanta will head out on the road to face off against Verona at 12:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi. Despite being away, Atalanta is nonetheless the favorites in this one.
On Sunday, Atalanta never let their opponents score. They came out on top against Cagliari by a score of 2-0. Atalanta's two goals came from Ademola Lookman at minute 33 and Mario Pasalic at minute 76.
Meanwhile, Verona didn't get the result they wanted in their first game with AC Milan on Saturday. They fell just short of AC Milan by a score of 1-0. Sadly, the loss only continues a disappointing trend for Verona: they've now lost six straight matchups with AC Milan.
Atalanta's win on Sunday bumped their record up to 3-0-2. As for the opposition, The loss dropped Verona back to even at 2-1-2.
Atalanta was able to grind out a solid win over Verona in their previous matchup back in May, winning 3-1. The rematch might be a little tougher for Atalanta since the team won't have the home-pitch advantage this time around. We'll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
Atalanta is a solid favorite against Verona, according to the latest Serie A odds, being -126 to win.
The over/under is set at 2.5 goals.
Atalanta has won 7 out of their last 10 games against Verona.
- May 20, 2023 - Atalanta 3 vs. Verona 1
- Aug 28, 2022 - Atalanta 1 vs. Verona 0
- Apr 18, 2022 - Verona 2 vs. Atalanta 1
- Dec 12, 2021 - Atalanta 2 vs. Verona 1
- Mar 21, 2021 - Atalanta 2 vs. Verona 0
- Nov 28, 2020 - Verona 2 vs. Atalanta 0
- Jul 18, 2020 - Atalanta 1 vs. Verona 1
- Dec 07, 2019 - Atalanta 3 vs. Verona 2
- Mar 18, 2018 - Atalanta 5 vs. Verona 0
- Oct 25, 2017 - Atalanta 3 vs. Verona 0