Stanford @ Arizona State
Regular Season Records: Stanford 15-15; Arizona State 14-16
What to Know
The Arizona State Sun Devils and the Stanford Cardinal are set to clash at 3 p.m. ET March 9 at T-Mobile Arena in the first round of the Pac-12 Conference Tournament. The Sun Devils should still be riding high after a victory, while Stanford will be looking to get back in the win column.
ASU is hoping for another win. They walked away with a 65-56 victory over Stanford this past Saturday. Guard Marreon Jackson was the offensive standout of the contest for ASU, picking up 18 points and six assists in addition to six steals and six rebounds.
ASU is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
A couple offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Sun Devils are 34th worst in college basketball in points per game, with only 65.2 on average. The Cardinal have experienced some struggles of their own as they are stumbling into the matchup with the 40th fewest points per game in college basketball, having accrued only 65.8 on average. It's possible one of these Achilles' heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: T-Mobile Arena -- Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Sun Devils are a 4.5-point favorite against the Cardinal, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Sun Devils as a 3.5-point favorite.
Arizona State have won eight out of their last 13 games against Stanford.
- Mar 05, 2022 - Arizona State 65 vs. Stanford 56
- Jan 22, 2022 - Stanford 79 vs. Arizona State 76
- Jan 30, 2021 - Arizona State 79 vs. Stanford 75
- Feb 13, 2020 - Arizona State 74 vs. Stanford 69
- Feb 20, 2019 - Arizona State 80 vs. Stanford 62
- Jan 12, 2019 - Stanford 85 vs. Arizona State 71
- Mar 03, 2018 - Stanford 84 vs. Arizona State 83
- Jan 17, 2018 - Stanford 86 vs. Arizona State 77
- Mar 08, 2017 - Arizona State 98 vs. Stanford 88
- Feb 11, 2017 - Arizona State 75 vs. Stanford 69
- Dec 30, 2016 - Arizona State 98 vs. Stanford 93
- Mar 03, 2016 - Arizona State 74 vs. Stanford 64
- Jan 23, 2016 - Stanford 75 vs. Arizona State 73
Injury Report for Arizona State
- Marcus Bagley: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
Injury Report for Stanford
- Noah Taitz: Game-Time Decision (Lower Leg)
- Daniel Begovich: Out for the Season (Not Injury Related)