Navy @ Boston University
Current Records: Navy 11-5; Boston University 11-7
What to Know
The Navy Midshipmen and the Boston University Terriers are even-steven against one another since January of 2016 (6-6), but not for long. Navy and the Terriers will face off in a Patriot battle at 1 p.m. ET Sunday at Case Gym. The point spread is more or less neutral, so fans should expect a close matchup.
The contest between Navy and the Colgate Raiders this past Thursday was not a total blowout, but with the Midshipmen falling 69-50 at home, it was darn close to turning into one.
Meanwhile, Boston University came up short against the Army West Point Black Knights this past Thursday, falling 73-63.
The losses put Navy at 11-5 and Boston University at 11-7. Navy is 3-1 after losses this year, the Terriers 5-1.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Case Gym -- Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The game is expected to go down to the wire, as the oddsmakers have this as a pick 'em.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Terriers as a 1-point favorite.
Boston University and Navy both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Jan 04, 2022 - Navy 83 vs. Boston University 71
- Mar 05, 2020 - Boston University 69 vs. Navy 63
- Feb 15, 2020 - Boston University 77 vs. Navy 54
- Jan 22, 2020 - Navy 60 vs. Boston University 58
- Mar 02, 2019 - Navy 79 vs. Boston University 74
- Jan 12, 2019 - Boston University 75 vs. Navy 69
- Feb 17, 2018 - Navy 62 vs. Boston University 48
- Jan 20, 2018 - Boston University 75 vs. Navy 68
- Feb 02, 2017 - Navy 70 vs. Boston University 61
- Jan 05, 2017 - Boston University 71 vs. Navy 53
- Feb 03, 2016 - Boston University 83 vs. Navy 72
- Jan 06, 2016 - Navy 83 vs. Boston University 67
Injury Report for Boston UniversityNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Navy
- Greg Summers: Game-Time Decision (Hamstring)