Detroit @ Cleveland State
Current Records: Detroit 5-8; Cleveland State 10-4
What to Know
The Cleveland State Vikings and the Detroit Titans will face off in a Horizon League clash at 3:30 p.m. ET Jan. 15 at Wolstein Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with Detroit winning the first 89-83 and the Vikings taking the second 71-64.
Cleveland State was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Thursday as they fell 70-65 to the Oakland Golden Grizzlies.
Meanwhile, the Titans were close but no cigar on Thursday as they fell 62-60 to the PFW Mastodons.
Cleveland State is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6.5-point margin of victory. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with Cleveland State, who are 6-6 against the spread.
Both teams will surely be fighting tooth and nail to get back into the win column after losses this week. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Wolstein Center -- Cleveland, Ohio
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $20.00
The Vikings are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Titans, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Vikings as a 5.5-point favorite.
Detroit have won seven out of their last 12 games against Cleveland State.
- Feb 13, 2021 - Cleveland State 71 vs. Detroit 64
- Feb 12, 2021 - Detroit 89 vs. Cleveland State 83
- Feb 15, 2020 - Cleveland State 67 vs. Detroit 66
- Jan 09, 2020 - Cleveland State 64 vs. Detroit 59
- Jan 31, 2019 - Detroit 78 vs. Cleveland State 64
- Dec 30, 2018 - Detroit 73 vs. Cleveland State 61
- Feb 14, 2018 - Cleveland State 75 vs. Detroit 72
- Jan 10, 2018 - Detroit 85 vs. Cleveland State 84
- Feb 21, 2017 - Detroit 91 vs. Cleveland State 83
- Feb 02, 2017 - Cleveland State 90 vs. Detroit 73
- Feb 04, 2016 - Detroit 71 vs. Cleveland State 63
- Jan 04, 2016 - Detroit 88 vs. Cleveland State 80