Toledo @ Ohio
Current Records: Toledo 14-4; Ohio 14-2
What to Know
Get ready for a Mid-American battle as the Toledo Rockets and the Ohio Bobcats will face off at 6 p.m. ET Friday at Convocation Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with Toledo winning the first 95-78 at home and Ohio taking the second 87-80.
While not quite a landslide, the game between the Rockets and the Ball State Cardinals on Tuesday was still a pretty decisive one as Toledo wrapped it up with an 83-70 win at home.
Meanwhile, Ohio took their contest against the Miami (Ohio) RedHawks on Tuesday by a conclusive 86-63 score.
Toledo is expected to lose this next one by 4.5. They are currently five-for-five against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Their wins bumped Toledo to 14-4 and the Bobcats to 14-2. Watch the matchup and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Convocation Center -- Athens, Ohio
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
- Ticket Cost: $19.00
The Bobcats are a 4.5-point favorite against the Rockets, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bobcats as a 4-point favorite.
Toledo have won six out of their last nine games against Ohio.
- Mar 12, 2021 - Ohio 87 vs. Toledo 80
- Jan 08, 2021 - Toledo 95 vs. Ohio 78
- Jan 21, 2020 - Toledo 83 vs. Ohio 74
- Jan 18, 2019 - Toledo 75 vs. Ohio 52
- Feb 13, 2018 - Toledo 82 vs. Ohio 74
- Jan 16, 2018 - Toledo 91 vs. Ohio 57
- Mar 09, 2017 - Ohio 67 vs. Toledo 66
- Jan 24, 2017 - Toledo 79 vs. Ohio 76
- Jan 26, 2016 - Ohio 81 vs. Toledo 79