AUGUSTA, Ga. -- The 2022 Masters has been a whirlwind with literal wind picking up Friday and temperatures dropping Saturday to keep some of the best golfers in the world off their game. Battling through those conditions are the two men who have played the best golf so far this season on the PGA Tour.
Scottie Scheffler sits as the 54-hole leader with a three stroke advantage over Cameron Smith entering the final round at Augusta National on Sunday. Though Scheffler posted a 71 on Saturday, Smith tore up the leaderboard with a 68 for the round of the day. As such, he nearly cut Scheffler's lead in half and created a two-man showdown atop of the leaderboard for the green jacket.
Meanwhile, Tiger Woods went in the complete opposite direction. Woods posted his worst round at Augusta in his career as a professional or amateur. His 6-over 78 featured two double bogeys, and as Woods said, "thousands" of putts. It's clear that Tiger's ailing right leg is bothering him after gutting his way through the first two rounds to make his 22nd consecutive cut at the Masters. Sunday, it's clear Tiger has prioritized protecting his body and finishing the round. Still, his score has continued to swell as he looks to end this Masters on a positive note.
Here's a look at all every pairing that will start play on Sunday at the 86h Masters. A reminder: 26 of the last 31 Masters champions have come from the final pairing on Sunday. The lone man to buck that trend recently is Danny Willett, who sits 8th place but is nine strokes back of Scheffler entering Round 4.
Be sure to check out the complete 2022 Masters schedule and coverage guide so you do not miss a moment of action, and be sure to check out our live Masters leaderboard coverage throughout Round 4 at Augusta National.
Watch the 2022 Masters streaming live Sunday with Masters Live as we follow the best golfers in the world throughout Augusta National with Featured Groups, check in at the famed Amen Corner and see leaders round the turn on holes 15 & 16. Watch live on CBSSports.com, the CBS Sports App and Paramount+.
All times Eastern
2022 Masters tee times, Sunday pairings
- 10:10 a.m. -- Cameron Davis, Adam Scott
- 10:20 a.m. -- Tyrrell Hatton, Billy Horschel
- 10:30 a.m. -- Patrick Cantlay, Mackenzie Hughes
- 10:40 a.m. -- Max Homa, Bubba Watson
- 10:50 a.m. -- Jon Rahm, Tiger Woods
- 11 a.m. -- Russell Henley, Daniel Berger
- 11:10 a.m. -- Robert MacIntyre, Harold Varner III
- 11:20 a.m. -- Tom Hoge, Sepp Straka
- 11:30 a.m. -- Kevin Na, Seamus Power
- 11:50 a.m. -- Joaquin Niemann, Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- 12 p.m. -- Kevin Kisner, Matthew Fitzpatrick
- 12:10 p.m. -- Tony Finau, Sergio Garcia
- 12:20 p.m. -- Lucas Glover, Patrick Reed
- 12:30 p.m. -- J.J. Spaun, Min Woo Lee
- 12:40 p.m. -- Harry Higgs, Lee Westwood
- 12:50 p.m. -- Si Woo Kim, Hudson Swafford
- 1 p.m. -- Marc Leishman, Talor Gooch
- 1:10 p.m. -- Hideki Matsuyama, Viktor Hovland
- 1:30 p.m. -- Webb Simpson, Will Zalatoris
- 1:40 p.m. -- Dustin Johnson, Cameron Champ
- 1:50 p.m. -- Rory McIlroy, Collin Morikawa
- 2 p.m. -- Tommy Fleetwood, Justin Kokrak
- 2:10 p.m. -- Corey Conners, Danny Willett
- 2:20 p.m. -- Charl Schwartzel, Justin Thomas
- 2:30 p.m. -- Sungjae Im, Shane Lowry
- 2:40 p.m. -- Scottie Scheffler, Cameron Smith