Through 3 Quarters
The point spread is against the Sacramento Kings, but thus far the points are on their side. After three quarters it's looking more and more like their high-powered offense is just too much for the Los Angeles Clippers as the Kings lead 99-76.
Point guard Davion Mitchell has led the way so far for Sacramento, as he has 20 points. Those points put Mitchell near his season high of 22.
Los Angeles has been led by center Ivica Zubac, who so far has 17 points along with seven rebounds.
Sacramento's lead is the biggest they have had this year going into the fourth quarter.
Sacramento @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Sacramento 8-14; Los Angeles 11-10
What to Know
The Los Angeles Clippers' homestand continues as they prepare to take on the Sacramento Kings at 10:30 p.m. ET Dec. 1 at Staples Center. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they'll have plenty of motivation to get the 'W.'
The Clippers received a tough blow on Monday as they fell 123-104 to the New Orleans Pelicans. Small forward Paul George (27 points) was the top scorer for Los Angeles.
Meanwhile, Sacramento found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unpleasant 117-92 punch to the gut against the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. Shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton wasn't much of a difference maker for Sacramento; Haliburton finished with only six points on 2-for-10 shooting in his 32 minutes on the court.
Los Angeles is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past four games, so buyers beware.
The Clippers were close but no cigar when the two teams previously met in February as they fell 113-110 to Sacramento. Can Los Angeles avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Clippers are a solid 6-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Clippers slightly, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 7.5-point favorite.
Los Angeles have won 17 out of their last 22 games against Sacramento.
- Feb 07, 2021 - Sacramento 113 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Jan 20, 2021 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Sacramento 96
- Jan 15, 2021 - Los Angeles 138 vs. Sacramento 100
- Feb 22, 2020 - Sacramento 112 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Jan 30, 2020 - Sacramento 124 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Dec 31, 2019 - Los Angeles 105 vs. Sacramento 87
- Mar 01, 2019 - Los Angeles 116 vs. Sacramento 109
- Jan 27, 2019 - Los Angeles 122 vs. Sacramento 108
- Dec 26, 2018 - Los Angeles 127 vs. Sacramento 118
- Nov 29, 2018 - Los Angeles 133 vs. Sacramento 121
- Jan 13, 2018 - Los Angeles 126 vs. Sacramento 105
- Jan 11, 2018 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Sacramento 115
- Dec 26, 2017 - Los Angeles 122 vs. Sacramento 95
- Nov 25, 2017 - Los Angeles 97 vs. Sacramento 95
- Apr 12, 2017 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Sacramento 95
- Mar 26, 2017 - Sacramento 98 vs. Los Angeles 97
- Jan 06, 2017 - Los Angeles 106 vs. Sacramento 98
- Nov 18, 2016 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Sacramento 115
- Feb 26, 2016 - Los Angeles 117 vs. Sacramento 107
- Jan 16, 2016 - Sacramento 110 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Oct 31, 2015 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Sacramento 109
- Oct 28, 2015 - Los Angeles 111 vs. Sacramento 104
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Nicolas Batum: Out (Covid-19)
- Paul George: Out (Rest)
- Amir Coffey: Out (Undisclosed)
- Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
- Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Harrison Barnes: Out (Foot)
- Maurice Harkless: Out (Knee)
- Marvin Bagley III: Out (Illness)
- Robert Woodard II: Out (Ankle)