Oklahoma City @ Sacramento
Current Records: Oklahoma City 21-48; Sacramento 30-38
What to Know
This Tuesday, the Sacramento Kings are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 117.71 points per matchup. Their homestand continues as they prepare to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at 10 p.m. ET May 11 at Golden 1 Center. The Kings have the odds in their favor, so they'll need to guard against complacency.
Oklahoma City is out to make up for these teams' game on Sunday. Sacramento put the hurt on Oklahoma City with a sharp 126-98 win. With Sacramento ahead 71-51 at the half, the contest was all but over already. They can attribute much of their success to shooting guard Terence Davis, who had 18 points and seven assists, and shooting guard Buddy Hield, who had 14 points and seven assists in addition to five boards.
Sacramento's victory lifted them to 30-38 while Oklahoma City's loss dropped them down to 21-48. If Sacramento want to win on Tuesday, they will need to focus on stopping the Thunder's small forward Jaylen Hoard, who had 16 points along with five rebounds, and center Moses Brown, who had 12 points in addition to nine rebounds and three blocks. We'll see whether or not they are up to the challenge.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Kings are a big 9.5-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Kings as a 10.5-point favorite.
Sacramento and Oklahoma City both have ten wins in their last 20 games.
- May 09, 2021 - Sacramento 126 vs. Oklahoma City 98
- May 04, 2021 - Sacramento 103 vs. Oklahoma City 99
- Feb 27, 2020 - Oklahoma City 112 vs. Sacramento 108
- Jan 29, 2020 - Oklahoma City 120 vs. Sacramento 100
- Dec 11, 2019 - Sacramento 94 vs. Oklahoma City 93
- Feb 23, 2019 - Sacramento 119 vs. Oklahoma City 116
- Dec 19, 2018 - Oklahoma City 132 vs. Sacramento 113
- Nov 19, 2018 - Sacramento 117 vs. Oklahoma City 113
- Oct 21, 2018 - Sacramento 131 vs. Oklahoma City 120
- Mar 12, 2018 - Oklahoma City 106 vs. Sacramento 101
- Feb 22, 2018 - Oklahoma City 110 vs. Sacramento 107
- Jan 15, 2018 - Oklahoma City 95 vs. Sacramento 88
- Nov 07, 2017 - Sacramento 94 vs. Oklahoma City 86
- Mar 18, 2017 - Oklahoma City 110 vs. Sacramento 94
- Jan 15, 2017 - Oklahoma City 122 vs. Sacramento 118
- Nov 23, 2016 - Sacramento 116 vs. Oklahoma City 101
- Apr 09, 2016 - Sacramento 114 vs. Oklahoma City 112
- Feb 29, 2016 - Oklahoma City 131 vs. Sacramento 116
- Jan 04, 2016 - Sacramento 116 vs. Oklahoma City 104
- Dec 06, 2015 - Oklahoma City 98 vs. Sacramento 95
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Buddy Hield: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Marvin Bagley III: Game-Time Decision (Leg)
- Harrison Barnes: Out (Groin)
- De'Aaron Fox: Out (Covid-19)
- Robert Woodard II: Out (Back)
- Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Oklahoma City
- Mike Muscala: Out (Ankle)
- Ty Jerome: Out (Calf)
- Luguentz Dort: Out (Knee)
- Theo Maledon: Out (Foot)
- Al Horford: Out for the Season (Coach's Decision)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out for the Season (Foot)