Portland @ Phoenix
Current Records: Portland 5-6; Phoenix 6-3
What to Know
The Portland Trail Blazers might have tired legs after a matchup yesterday as they head on the road against the Phoenix Suns at 9 p.m. ET Nov. 10 at Footprint Center. Phoenix should still be feeling good after a win, while the Trail Blazers will be looking to get back in the win column.
Portland came up short against the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday, falling 117-109. Despite their loss, Portland got to see several of their players rise to the challenge and make noteworthy plays. shooting guard Norman Powell, who shot 5-for-6 from beyond the arc and finished with 23 points, was the best among equals.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn't a dominant performance, Phoenix beat the Sacramento Kings 109-104 on Monday. The squad ran away with 67 points in the first half and mostly just sat on those in the second to pick up the victory. Phoenix can attribute much of their success to point guard Cameron Payne, who had 24 points, and small forward Mikal Bridges, who had 16 points.
The Trail Blazers are expected to lose this next one by 5. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Portland's opponents whenever they hit the road.
Everything went Portland's way against the Suns in the teams' previous meeting last month as they made off with a 134-105 victory. Will Portland repeat their success, or does Phoenix have a better game plan this time around? We'll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Footprint Center -- Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: Bally Sports - Arizona
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $23.00
The Suns are a 5-point favorite against the Trail Blazers, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Suns slightly, as the game opened with the Suns as a 6.5-point favorite.
Portland have won 14 out of their last 22 games against Phoenix.
- Oct 23, 2021 - Portland 134 vs. Phoenix 105
- May 13, 2021 - Phoenix 118 vs. Portland 117
- Mar 11, 2021 - Phoenix 127 vs. Portland 121
- Feb 22, 2021 - Phoenix 132 vs. Portland 100
- Mar 10, 2020 - Portland 121 vs. Phoenix 105
- Mar 06, 2020 - Phoenix 127 vs. Portland 117
- Dec 30, 2019 - Phoenix 122 vs. Portland 116
- Dec 16, 2019 - Portland 111 vs. Phoenix 110
- Mar 09, 2019 - Portland 127 vs. Phoenix 120
- Jan 24, 2019 - Portland 120 vs. Phoenix 106
- Dec 06, 2018 - Portland 108 vs. Phoenix 86
- Feb 24, 2018 - Portland 106 vs. Phoenix 104
- Jan 16, 2018 - Portland 118 vs. Phoenix 111
- Oct 28, 2017 - Portland 114 vs. Phoenix 107
- Oct 18, 2017 - Portland 124 vs. Phoenix 76
- Apr 01, 2017 - Portland 130 vs. Phoenix 117
- Mar 12, 2017 - Portland 110 vs. Phoenix 101
- Nov 08, 2016 - Portland 124 vs. Phoenix 121
- Nov 02, 2016 - Phoenix 118 vs. Portland 115
- Dec 11, 2015 - Portland 106 vs. Phoenix 96
- Oct 31, 2015 - Phoenix 101 vs. Portland 90
- Oct 30, 2015 - Phoenix 110 vs. Portland 92
Injury Report for Phoenix
- Landry Shamet: Out (Foot)
- Deandre Ayton: Out (Lower Leg)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)