Through 3 Quarters
Only one more quarter stands between the Washington Wizards and the victory they were favored to collect going into this night. They have emerged as the frontrunner and are ahead of the Oklahoma City Thunder 76-68.
Washington hasn't had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to 14 points or fewer. Small forward Luguentz Dort (16 points) has been the top scorer for Oklahoma City.
This is the first time the Wizards have been ahead going into the fourth quarter in the past seven games.
Washington @ Oklahoma City
Current Records: Washington 11-7; Oklahoma City 6-12
What to Know
The Oklahoma City Thunder's homestand continues as they prepare to take on the Washington Wizards at 8 p.m. ET Nov. 26 at Paycom Center. Given that these two teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this matchup.
It looks like Oklahoma City got the smaller half of the wishbone at Thanksgiving dinner. They were within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Wednesday as they fell 110-104 to the Utah Jazz. The losing side was boosted by small forward Luguentz Dort, who shot 5-for-12 from downtown and finished with 27 points.
As for Washington, it looks like they got the smaller half of the wishbone at Thanksgiving dinner. They ended up on the wrong side of a painful 127-102 walloping at the New Orleans Pelicans' hands on Wednesday. The Wizards were in a tough position by the half, with the score already sitting at 72-50. Shooting guard Bradley Beal (23 points) was the top scorer for Washington.
Oklahoma City is expected to lose this next one by 6.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a five-game streak of ATS wins.
Oklahoma City found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unpleasant 129-109 punch to the gut against Washington when the two teams previously met in April. Can the Thunder avenge their loss, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Wizards are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Wizards as a 7.5-point favorite.
Oklahoma City and Washington both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Apr 23, 2021 - Washington 129 vs. Oklahoma City 109
- Apr 19, 2021 - Washington 119 vs. Oklahoma City 107
- Aug 09, 2020 - Oklahoma City 121 vs. Washington 103
- Oct 25, 2019 - Washington 97 vs. Oklahoma City 85
- Jan 06, 2019 - Washington 116 vs. Oklahoma City 98
- Nov 02, 2018 - Oklahoma City 134 vs. Washington 111
- Jan 30, 2018 - Washington 102 vs. Oklahoma City 96
- Jan 25, 2018 - Oklahoma City 121 vs. Washington 112
- Feb 13, 2017 - Washington 120 vs. Oklahoma City 98
- Nov 30, 2016 - Oklahoma City 126 vs. Washington 115
- Feb 01, 2016 - Oklahoma City 114 vs. Washington 98
- Nov 10, 2015 - Oklahoma City 125 vs. Washington 101
Injury Report for Oklahoma CityNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Washington
- Rui Hachimura: Out (Personal)
- Thomas Bryant: Out (Knee)