UT Martin @ Belmont
Current Records: UT Martin 7-14; Belmont 16-5
What to Know
After four games on the road, the Belmont Bruins are heading back home. The Bruins and the UT Martin Skyhawks will face off in an Ohio Valley battle at 3 p.m. ET Saturday at Curb Event Center. Belmont might have UT Martin circled on their calendar as an easy win since they are a perfect 9-0 since January of 2016.
Belmont beat the Austin Peay Governors 75-67 on Thursday.
Meanwhile, UT Martin was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Thursday as they fell 58-53 to the Eastern Illinois Panthers. This was hardly the result UT Martin or its fans were betting on, as they were favored by 12.5 points over EIU heading into this contest.
Belmont's victory lifted them to 16-5 while UT Martin's loss dropped them down to 7-14. We'll see if the Bruins can repeat their recent success or if the Skyhawks bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: Curb Event Center -- Nashville, Tennessee
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $26.25
The Bruins are a big 22.5-point favorite against the Skyhawks, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 22.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Belmont have won all of the games they've played against UT Martin in the last eight years.
- Jan 08, 2022 - Belmont 81 vs. UT Martin 55
- Jan 09, 2021 - Belmont 89 vs. UT Martin 69
- Jan 02, 2021 - Belmont 90 vs. UT Martin 69
- Jan 11, 2020 - Belmont 85 vs. UT Martin 78
- Feb 28, 2019 - Belmont 112 vs. UT Martin 67
- Feb 02, 2019 - Belmont 82 vs. UT Martin 67
- Dec 30, 2017 - Belmont 65 vs. UT Martin 58
- Jan 05, 2017 - Belmont 83 vs. UT Martin 67
- Jan 21, 2016 - Belmont 82 vs. UT Martin 72