Miami (Ohio) @ Buffalo
Current Records: Miami (Ohio) 6-5; Buffalo 6-4
What to Know
The Buffalo Bulls won both of their matches against the Miami (Ohio) RedHawks last season (88-64 and 74-63) and are aiming for the same result Wednesday. The Bulls and Miami (Ohio) will face off in a Mid-American battle at 4 p.m. ET at Alumni Arena. The RedHawks will be strutting in after a win while Buffalo will be stumbling in from a loss.
Buffalo was just a bucket short of a victory two weeks ago and fell 65-64 to the Canisius Golden Griffins.
Meanwhile, everything went Miami (Ohio)'s way against the Spalding Golden Eagles last Tuesday as they made off with an 80-56 win.
Buffalo is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory. Those burned by picking them against the spread last week might want to keep in mind that the squad has not yet dropped back-to-back games against the spread this season.
The Bulls are now 6-4 while the RedHawks sit at 6-5. Miami (Ohio) is 4-1 after wins this year, and Buffalo is 3-0 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Alumni Arena -- Buffalo, New York
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $60.00
The Bulls are a big 7.5-point favorite against the RedHawks, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bulls as an 8-point favorite.
Buffalo have won 11 out of their last 15 games against Miami (Ohio).
- Mar 11, 2021 - Buffalo 74 vs. Miami (Ohio) 63
- Feb 06, 2021 - Buffalo 88 vs. Miami (Ohio) 64
- Dec 15, 2020 - Buffalo 90 vs. Miami (Ohio) 62
- Mar 09, 2020 - Miami (Ohio) 85 vs. Buffalo 79
- Mar 03, 2020 - Buffalo 75 vs. Miami (Ohio) 69
- Jan 10, 2020 - Buffalo 83 vs. Miami (Ohio) 78
- Mar 01, 2019 - Buffalo 77 vs. Miami (Ohio) 69
- Jan 12, 2019 - Buffalo 88 vs. Miami (Ohio) 64
- Feb 20, 2018 - Miami (Ohio) 84 vs. Buffalo 81
- Jan 13, 2018 - Buffalo 82 vs. Miami (Ohio) 66
- Feb 18, 2017 - Buffalo 71 vs. Miami (Ohio) 58
- Jan 24, 2017 - Miami (Ohio) 75 vs. Buffalo 74
- Mar 10, 2016 - Buffalo 94 vs. Miami (Ohio) 81
- Mar 01, 2016 - Miami (Ohio) 67 vs. Buffalo 59
- Jan 19, 2016 - Buffalo 77 vs. Miami (Ohio) 60
Injury Report for Buffalo
- Brock Bertram: Game-Time Decision (Foot)
- LaQuill Hardnett: Game-Time Decision (Illness)