Wright State @ Detroit
Current Records: Wright State 16-12; Detroit 11-13
What to Know
The Detroit Titans are 2-12 against the Wright State Raiders since January of 2016, but they'll have a chance to close the gap a little bit Sunday. The Titans and Wright State will face off in a Horizon League battle at 1 p.m. ET at Calihan Hall. Detroit is out to keep their six-game home win streak alive.
Detroit bagged a 60-52 victory over the Northern Kentucky Norse this past Friday.
Meanwhile, Wright State narrowly escaped with a win as the team sidled past the Oakland Golden Grizzlies 78-74.
Their wins bumped Detroit to 11-13 and the Raiders to 16-12. We'll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when the Titans and Wright State clash.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Calihan Hall -- Detroit, Michigan
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Raiders are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Titans, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Raiders as a 1-point favorite.
Wright State have won 12 out of their last 14 games against Detroit.
- Feb 04, 2022 - Wright State 90 vs. Detroit 59
- Dec 20, 2020 - Wright State 85 vs. Detroit 72
- Dec 19, 2020 - Wright State 93 vs. Detroit 70
- Feb 06, 2020 - Wright State 98 vs. Detroit 86
- Jan 05, 2020 - Wright State 70 vs. Detroit 69
- Feb 09, 2019 - Wright State 83 vs. Detroit 60
- Jan 03, 2019 - Detroit 79 vs. Wright State 58
- Jan 26, 2018 - Wright State 87 vs. Detroit 55
- Jan 05, 2018 - Wright State 80 vs. Detroit 73
- Jan 20, 2017 - Wright State 106 vs. Detroit 88
- Dec 31, 2016 - Wright State 85 vs. Detroit 72
- Mar 06, 2016 - Wright State 82 vs. Detroit 72
- Jan 31, 2016 - Detroit 75 vs. Wright State 68
- Jan 18, 2016 - Wright State 77 vs. Detroit 76
Injury Report for Detroit
- Madut Akec: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)