Butler @ No. 12 Houston
Current Records: Butler 3-1; Houston 3-0
What to Know
The #12 Houston Cougars will take on the Butler Bulldogs at 4:30 p.m. ET Monday at Michelob Ultra Arena. Houston will be strutting in after a victory while Butler will be stumbling in from a loss.
Meanwhile, Butler has to be hurting after a devastating 73-52 defeat at the hands of the Michigan State Spartans last Wednesday. Guard Chuck Harris had a pretty forgettable game, playing for 36 minutes with 4-for-16 shooting and four turnovers.
Houston is the favorite in this one, with an expected 9.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
Butler's loss took them down to 3-1 while Houston's win pulled them up to 3-0. Marcus Sasser will be someone to keep an eye on after he had 19 points last Tuesday. Let's see if he can build on that strong performance or if Butler's defense can bottle him up.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Michelob Ultra Arena -- Las Vegas, Nevada
- TV: ESPN2
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Cougars are a big 9.5-point favorite against the Bulldogs, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Cougars as an 8.5-point favorite.
This is the first time these teams have played each other within the last six years.
Injury Report for Houston
- Tramon Mark: Game-Time Decision (Shoulder)
- Robbie Armbrester: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Ramon Walker Jr.: Out (Hand)
- Kiyron Powell: Out for the Season (Not Injury Related)
Injury Report for Butler
- Pierce Thomas: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
- Bryce Nze: Out (Shoulder)
- Bo Hodges: Out (Knee)
- Myles Tate: Out (Knee)