Arkansas @ Missouri
Current Records: Arkansas 19-6; Missouri 10-14
What to Know
The #23 Arkansas Razorbacks and the Missouri Tigers will face off in an SEC clash at 9 p.m. ET Feb. 15 at Mizzou Arena. Mizzou will be strutting in after a victory while the Razorbacks will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Arkansas was just a bucket short of a win this past Saturday and fell 68-67 to the Alabama Crimson Tide. Guard Au'Diese Toney just could not get things rolling his way, finishing with only six points on 1-for-11 shooting in his 39 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn't a dominant performance, Mizzou beat the Ole Miss Rebels 74-68 this past Saturday. Forward Kobe Brown and forward Ronnie DeGray III were among the main playmakers for Mizzou as the former had 13 points and five assists along with six rebounds and the latter had 14 points.
Arkansas is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory. They are currently six-for-six against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The Razorbacks simply couldn't be stopped in the teams' previous meeting in January, as they easily beat the Tigers at home 87-43. The rematch might be a little tougher for Arkansas since the squad won't have home-court advantage. We'll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Mizzou Arena -- Columbia, Missouri
- TV: SEC Network
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Razorbacks are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Tigers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Razorbacks as a 7-point favorite.
Arkansas have won nine out of their last 14 games against Missouri.
- Jan 12, 2022 - Arkansas 87 vs. Missouri 43
- Mar 12, 2021 - Arkansas 70 vs. Missouri 64
- Feb 13, 2021 - Arkansas 86 vs. Missouri 81
- Jan 02, 2021 - Missouri 81 vs. Arkansas 68
- Feb 22, 2020 - Arkansas 78 vs. Missouri 68
- Feb 08, 2020 - Missouri 83 vs. Arkansas 79
- Feb 12, 2019 - Missouri 79 vs. Arkansas 78
- Jan 23, 2019 - Arkansas 72 vs. Missouri 60
- Mar 03, 2018 - Missouri 77 vs. Arkansas 67
- Jan 13, 2018 - Arkansas 65 vs. Missouri 63
- Feb 04, 2017 - Missouri 83 vs. Arkansas 78
- Jan 14, 2017 - Arkansas 92 vs. Missouri 73
- Feb 20, 2016 - Arkansas 84 vs. Missouri 72
- Jan 12, 2016 - Arkansas 94 vs. Missouri 61
Injury Report for Missouri
- Jordan Wilmore: Out (Back)
- Yaya Keita: Out (Knee)
- Anton Brookshire: Out (Wrist)