Denver @ Dallas
Current Records: Denver 18-16; Dallas 18-18
What to Know
The Dallas Mavericks will be returning home after a five-game road trip. They will take on the Denver Nuggets at 8:30 p.m. ET on Monday at American Airlines Center. Both teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
Dallas was able to grind out a solid victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday, winning 95-86. The top scorers for the Mavericks were shooting guard Tim Hardaway Jr. (15 points), small forward Marquese Chriss (15 points), and point guard Luka Doncic (14 points).
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the game between Denver and the Houston Rockets this past Saturday was still a pretty decisive one as Denver wrapped it up with a 124-111 win on the road. Among those leading the charge for Denver was point guard Facundo Campazzo, who posted a double-double on 22 points and 12 assists in addition to five steals.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Dallas is expected to win a tight contest. Their home court has been no bettor's paradise, though, as they've failed to beat the spread in ten of their 16 home games.
The Mavericks beat the Nuggets 111-101 in the teams' previous meeting last November. Will Dallas repeat their success, or does Denver have a better game plan this time around? We'll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: American Airlines Center -- Dallas, Texas
- TV: Altitude Sports & Entertainmnt
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $25.00
The Mavericks are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Nuggets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Denver have won 12 out of their last 23 games against Dallas.
- Nov 15, 2021 - Dallas 111 vs. Denver 101
- Oct 29, 2021 - Denver 106 vs. Dallas 75
- Mar 13, 2021 - Dallas 116 vs. Denver 103
- Jan 25, 2021 - Denver 117 vs. Dallas 113
- Jan 07, 2021 - Dallas 124 vs. Denver 117
- Mar 11, 2020 - Dallas 113 vs. Denver 97
- Jan 08, 2020 - Denver 107 vs. Dallas 106
- Oct 29, 2019 - Dallas 109 vs. Denver 106
- Mar 14, 2019 - Denver 100 vs. Dallas 99
- Feb 22, 2019 - Denver 114 vs. Dallas 104
- Dec 18, 2018 - Denver 126 vs. Dallas 118
- Mar 06, 2018 - Dallas 118 vs. Denver 107
- Jan 27, 2018 - Denver 91 vs. Dallas 89
- Jan 16, 2018 - Denver 105 vs. Dallas 102
- Dec 04, 2017 - Dallas 122 vs. Denver 105
- Apr 11, 2017 - Denver 109 vs. Dallas 91
- Feb 06, 2017 - Denver 110 vs. Dallas 87
- Dec 19, 2016 - Denver 117 vs. Dallas 107
- Dec 12, 2016 - Dallas 112 vs. Denver 92
- Mar 28, 2016 - Dallas 97 vs. Denver 88
- Mar 06, 2016 - Denver 116 vs. Dallas 114
- Feb 26, 2016 - Dallas 122 vs. Denver 116
- Nov 28, 2015 - Dallas 92 vs. Denver 81
Injury Report for Dallas
- Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal)
- Trey Burke: Out (Covid-19)
- Boban Marjanovic: Out (Covid-19)
- JaQuori McLaughlin: Out (Covid-19)
- Isaiah Thomas: Out (Covid-19)
- Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Covid-19)
Injury Report for Denver
- Jeff Green: Out (Covid-19)
- Zeke Nnaji: Out (Covid-19)
- Monte Morris: Out (Knee)
- Markus Howard: Out (Knee)
- Jamal Murray: Out (Knee)
- Michael Porter Jr.: Out for the Season (Back)
- PJ Dozier: Out for the Season (Knee)