Philadelphia @ Dallas
Current Records: Philadelphia 1-1; Dallas 1-1
What to Know
The Dallas Cowboys will be returning home after a two-game road trip. The Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles will face off in an NFC East battle at 8:15 p.m. ET Monday at AT&T Stadium. The teams split their matchups last year, with Philadelphia winning the first 23-9 at home and Dallas taking the second 37-17.
Things were close when Dallas and the Los Angeles Chargers clashed last week, but Dallas ultimately edged out the opposition 20-17. Dallas' RB Tony Pollard was one of the most active players for the squad, rushing for one TD and 109 yards on 13 carries. Pollard's performance made up for a slower game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers two weeks ago.
There was early excitement for Philadelphia after they claimed the game's first points last week, but it was the San Francisco 49ers who ended up claiming the real prize. The Eagles were within a late touchdown of stealing the win, but they took the "L" against San Francisco 17-11. Despite the defeat, Philadelphia got a solid performance out of QB Jalen Hurts, who accumulated 190 passing yards in addition to rushing for one TD and 82 yards. Hurts ended up with a passer rating of 121.60.
Dallas is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They hadn't treated fans well this season, but they at least enjoy a 2-0 record against the spread.
Dallas' victory lifted them to 1-1 while Philadelphia's loss dropped them down to 1-1. We'll see if Dallas' success rolls on or if Philadelphia is able to steal their positive momentum.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium -- Arlington, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $54.00
The Cowboys are a 3.5-point favorite against the Eagles, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Dallas have won seven out of their last 12 games against Philadelphia.
- Dec 27, 2020 - Dallas 37 vs. Philadelphia 17
- Nov 01, 2020 - Philadelphia 23 vs. Dallas 9
- Dec 22, 2019 - Philadelphia 17 vs. Dallas 9
- Oct 20, 2019 - Dallas 37 vs. Philadelphia 10
- Dec 09, 2018 - Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 11, 2018 - Dallas 27 vs. Philadelphia 20
- Dec 31, 2017 - Dallas 6 vs. Philadelphia 0
- Nov 19, 2017 - Philadelphia 37 vs. Dallas 9
- Jan 01, 2017 - Philadelphia 27 vs. Dallas 13
- Oct 30, 2016 - Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 08, 2015 - Philadelphia 33 vs. Dallas 27
- Sep 20, 2015 - Dallas 20 vs. Philadelphia 10