Philadelphia @ New York
Current Records: Philadelphia 5-6; New York 3-7
What to Know
The Philadelphia Eagles and the New York Giants will face off in an NFC East clash at 1 p.m. ET Nov. 28 at MetLife Stadium. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Eagles winning the first 22-21 at home and New York taking the second 27-17.
Last week, Philadelphia's offense rose to the challenge against a New Orleans defense that boasted an average of only 19.78 points allowed. They beat the New Orleans Saints 40-29. It was another big night for Philadelphia's QB Jalen Hurts, who accumulated 147 passing yards in addition to rushing for three TDs and 69 yards.
Special teams collected 16 points for Philadelphia. K Jake Elliott delivered a perfect 4-for-4 game.
As for New York, it looks like they got the smaller half of the wishbone at Thanksgiving dinner. Last Monday, they lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the road by a decisive 30-10 margin. QB Daniel Jones had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: despite one touchdown, he threw two interceptions with only 167 yards passing.
The Eagles are the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (2-0), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Philadelphia's win brought them up to 5-6 while the Giants' defeat pulled them down to 3-7. Two offensive stats to keep an eye on: Philadelphia ranks first in the league when it comes to rushing touchdowns, with 17 on the season. Less enviably, New York is second worst in the NFL in overall offensive touchdowns, with only 17 on the season. So the cards are definitely stacked against New York.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium -- East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $98.49
The Eagles are a 3.5-point favorite against the Giants, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Philadelphia have won ten out of their last 12 games against New York.
- Nov 15, 2020 - New York 27 vs. Philadelphia 17
- Oct 22, 2020 - Philadelphia 22 vs. New York 21
- Dec 29, 2019 - Philadelphia 34 vs. New York 17
- Dec 09, 2019 - Philadelphia 23 vs. New York 17
- Nov 25, 2018 - Philadelphia 25 vs. New York 22
- Oct 11, 2018 - Philadelphia 34 vs. New York 13
- Dec 17, 2017 - Philadelphia 34 vs. New York 29
- Sep 24, 2017 - Philadelphia 27 vs. New York 24
- Dec 22, 2016 - Philadelphia 24 vs. New York 19
- Nov 06, 2016 - New York 28 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Jan 03, 2016 - Philadelphia 35 vs. New York 30
- Oct 19, 2015 - Philadelphia 27 vs. New York 7