Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Current Records: Baltimore 8-3; Pittsburgh 5-5-1
What to Know
The Pittsburgh Steelers won both of their matches against the Baltimore Ravens last season (28-24 and 19-14) and are aiming for the same result Sunday. The Steelers and Baltimore will face off in an AFC North battle at 4:25 p.m. ET at Heinz Field. The Ravens will be strutting in after a victory while Pittsburgh will be stumbling in from a defeat.
A win for Pittsburgh just wasn't in the stars last week as the team never even grasped a temporary lead. They suffered a grim 41-10 defeat to the Cincinnati Bengals. Pittsburgh was in a tough position by the half, with the score already sitting at 31-3. QB Ben Roethlisberger had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: despite one touchdown, he threw two interceptions and fumbled the ball once.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn't a dominant performance, Baltimore beat the Cleveland Browns 16-10 last week. No one had a standout game offensively for the Ravens, but they got one touchdown from QB Lamar Jackson.
Most of the squad's points came courtesy of special teams, which contributed ten. K Justin Tucker delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
The Steelers are expected to lose this next one by 4.5. Their home turf has been no bettor's paradise, as they've failed to beat the spread in five of their six home games.
Pittsburgh is now 5-5-1 while the Ravens sit at 8-3. A pair of defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Pittsburgh is stumbling into the matchup with the fifth most rushing yards allowed per game in the league, having given up 133.1 on average. Baltimore has experienced some struggles of their own as they are worst in the NFL in passing yards allowed per game, with 292.2 on average. It's possible one of these Achilles' heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: Heinz Field -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $120.00
The Ravens are a 4.5-point favorite against the Steelers, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Ravens as a 3.5-point favorite.
Pittsburgh and Baltimore both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Dec 02, 2020 - Pittsburgh 19 vs. Baltimore 14
- Nov 01, 2020 - Pittsburgh 28 vs. Baltimore 24
- Dec 29, 2019 - Baltimore 28 vs. Pittsburgh 10
- Oct 06, 2019 - Baltimore 26 vs. Pittsburgh 23
- Nov 04, 2018 - Pittsburgh 23 vs. Baltimore 16
- Sep 30, 2018 - Baltimore 26 vs. Pittsburgh 14
- Dec 10, 2017 - Pittsburgh 39 vs. Baltimore 38
- Oct 01, 2017 - Pittsburgh 26 vs. Baltimore 9
- Dec 25, 2016 - Pittsburgh 31 vs. Baltimore 27
- Nov 06, 2016 - Baltimore 21 vs. Pittsburgh 14
- Dec 27, 2015 - Baltimore 20 vs. Pittsburgh 17
- Oct 01, 2015 - Baltimore 23 vs. Pittsburgh 20