NFL Week 16 injury updates
CBSSports.com's Eye on Football blog has all your Week 16 injury updates here*
CBSSports.com's Eye on Football blog has all your Week 16 injury updates here…
* Bears running back Matt Forte left the game against the Cardinals with what looked like a right ankle injury. No word on his return.
* Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden was replaced by Colt McCoy after being on the receiving end of a Von Miller sack. He's will not return.
* Browns cornerback Sheldon Brown won't return against the Broncos after suffering a head injury.
* Texans running back Arian Foster left in the second half of Sunday's game against the Vikings due to what coach Gary Kubiak called an irregular heartbeat. He did not return. Sources told CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora that after the game, Foster told teammates and associates he is fine. The irregular heartbeat is not believed to be serious, and no further testing is scheduled at this point.
* Cardinals cornerback and returner Patrick Peterson is questionable to return versus the Bears after suffering a knee contusion.
* Broncos cornerback won't return to the game against the Browns after suffering a first-half concussion.
* Steelers tight end Heath Miller had to be helped from the field late in the fourth quarter against the Bengals. He looked to suffer a right leg injury. No official word but he it appears that he's done for the day.
* Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb left the game against the Titans with an ankle injury. His return is questionable.
* Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was high-lowed by Bengals defenders Geno Atkins and Vontaze Burfict on a sack early in the third quarter. He limped off the field. He returned on the next series.
* Steelers linebacker James Harrison limped from the field early in the fourth quarter against the Bengals. He returned a series later.
* Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer was injured after taking a hit from Panthers defensive ends Greg Hardy and Charles Johnson. He was replaced by Matt Leinart and won't return.
* Raiders safety Tyvon Branch's day is done after suffering a foot injury.
* Dolphins cornerback Sean Smith is questionable to return after suffering a knee injury versus the Bills.
* Titans running back Chris Johnson is questionable to return after suffering an ankle injury against the Packers.
* Panthers guard Amini Silatolu suffered a wrist injury against the Raiders and he will not return.
* Bills tight end Scott Chandler suffered a knee injury against the Dolphins and is done for the day.
* Steelers tight end Heath Miller hobbled to the sidelines after taking a hit to his right knee from Bengals safety Reggie Nelson. UPDATE: Miller didn't miss a play. After the end of the first quarter he returned to the lineup.
Patriots QB's ring, given to one of his friends/family members, was auctioned off to an anonymous...
If the Redskins get petty, Cousins will try and get his vengeance through a grievance
The Dolphins also donated $100,000 to the victims' fund after the school shooting that killed...
The Cardinals GM explains his process for finding Carson Palmer's successor
Stefen Wisniewski narrowly missed out on a chance to earn $250K, but the Eagles gave it to...
Shazier heads into the Steelers' facility every day and helps with 'personnel stuff'