Buffalo (home) vs. Miami (away)
Current Records: Buffalo 4-1-0; Miami 0-5-0
What to Know
Buffalo and Miami are even-steven against one another since October of 2016 (both 3-3), but not for long. Buffalo will take on Miami at 1 p.m. ET on Sunday at New Era Field after a week off. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Dolphins winning the first 21-17 at home and the Bills taking the second 42-17.
Two weeks ago, the Bills had a touchdown and change to spare in a 14-7 win over Tennessee. Last week, the Dolphins lost 17-16 to Washington. The Dolphins can't seem to catch a break and have now endured five losses in a row.
Buffalo's victory lifted them to 4-1 while Miami's loss dropped them down to 0-5. A couple defensive stats to keep an eye on: Buffalo enters the game with only three passing touchdowns allowed per game, good for second best in the league. Less enviably, Miami are stumbling into the contest with the most yards allowed per game in the NFL, having given up 439.8 on average. So the cards are definitely stacked against Miami.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: New Era Field -- Orchard Park, New York
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $60.50
The Bills are a big 17-point favorite against the Dolphins.
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bills as a 16.5-point favorite.
Buffalo have won five out of their last eight games against Miami.
- Dec 30, 2018 - Buffalo 42 vs. Miami 17
- Dec 02, 2018 - Miami 21 vs. Buffalo 17
- Dec 31, 2017 - Buffalo 22 vs. Miami 16
- Dec 17, 2017 - Buffalo 24 vs. Miami 16
- Dec 24, 2016 - Miami 34 vs. Buffalo 31
- Oct 23, 2016 - Miami 28 vs. Buffalo 25
- Nov 08, 2015 - Buffalo 33 vs. Miami 17
- Sep 27, 2015 - Buffalo 41 vs. Miami 14