How to watch Florida vs. Ole Miss: TV, streaming online, predictions, line, pick
The streaking Gators put their unblemished SEC record on the line on the road against Mississippi
The Florida Gators (12-4) put their perfect 4-0 SEC record on the line Saturday as they travel to Ole Miss to take on the Rebels in Oxford, Mississippi. After an up and down 6-4 start that included wins over Gonzaga and Cincinnati, and close losses to Duke and Loyola-Chicago, the Gators have won six straight and are one of only two teams with unblemished SEC records.
Ole Miss, meanwhile, has seen its ups and downs linger from non-conference play into SEC play. The Rebels (9-7) are 2-2 in league play, and enter Saturday with fresh wounds after letting a double-digit lead over No. 22 Auburn slip away.
- When: Saturday, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: The Pavilion at Ole Miss in Oxford, Mississippi
- TV: CBS
- Streaming: CBSSports.com | CBS Sports App
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via SportsLine: Florida -4
- Prediction: Even on the road in a tough environment, I like the Gators to win and cover the spread. Mike White's backcourt is one of the tops in the SEC and, perhaps the country. So give me the Gators -- who are now 4-0 in league play -- to chomp down and win comfortably. Pick: Florida -4
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Hampton, 17, attended high school in Charlotte
The suit was filed by Dawn Staley after Mizzou's Jim Sterk claimed she created an unhealthy...
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander discuss the Top 25 (and one) and latest NBA Mock Drafts
Konate's defiant defensive artistry should keep the Mountaineers near the top of the Big 1...
Maye averaged 16.9 points and 10.1 rebounds as a junior for the Tar Heels last season
Louisville must turn over all documents related to its self-imposed 2016 postseason ban