How to watch Florida vs. Ole Miss: TV, streaming online, predictions, line, pick
The streaking Gators put their unblemished SEC record on the line on the road against Mississippi
The Florida Gators (12-4) put their perfect 4-0 SEC record on the line Saturday as they travel to Ole Miss to take on the Rebels in Oxford, Mississippi. After an up and down 6-4 start that included wins over Gonzaga and Cincinnati, and close losses to Duke and Loyola-Chicago, the Gators have won six straight and are one of only two teams with unblemished SEC records.
Ole Miss, meanwhile, has seen its ups and downs linger from non-conference play into SEC play. The Rebels (9-7) are 2-2 in league play, and enter Saturday with fresh wounds after letting a double-digit lead over No. 22 Auburn slip away.
- When: Saturday, 1 p.m. ET
- Where: The Pavilion at Ole Miss in Oxford, Mississippi
- TV: CBS
- Streaming: CBSSports.com | CBS Sports App
Odds and analysis
- Latest line via SportsLine: Florida -4
- Prediction: Even on the road in a tough environment, I like the Gators to win and cover the spread. Mike White's backcourt is one of the tops in the SEC and, perhaps the country. So give me the Gators -- who are now 4-0 in league play -- to chomp down and win comfortably. Pick: Florida -4
Jerry Palm's latest NCAA Tournament bracket projection also shows why Florida has issues
Michigan State's Miles Bridges, Duke's Wendell Carter among dozens of players named
Kenny White used to set lines for Vegas' biggest books. Now, he's telling you who to back on...
Duke, which held the previous record of 32 set in 1950, took to Twitter to congratulate the...
Without Trier, Arizona's Final Four chances are clearly in jeopardy
Porter Jr. is a projected top 10 pick but has played just two minutes all season