Fantasy Football Today Podcast: Quarterbacks preview
We’ll tell you how to take advantage of the depth of the quarterback position on our first position preview of the 2018 season.
Quarterback has never been deeper, and you can use that to your advantage in drafts by waiting to take the consistently solid Philip Rivers or Matthew Stafford, or maybe a quarterback with huge upside like Jameis Winston. Having said that, there are scenarios in which it makes sense to draft an elite quarterback.
- Subscribe to our Podcast for free and never miss an episode on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play or anywhere else you listen.
Also on today's show:
- Sleepers, breakouts and busts
- A thorough review of average draft position
- Plenty of Carson Wentz debate
- How many quarterbacks can be Fantasy starters?
- What are the risks associated with Watson?
Fantasy Football Today Newsletter
Get tips, advice and news to win your league - all from the FFT podcast team.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Dave Richard looks back at Sunday's biggest story lines, and looks ahead to Week 8's top waiver...
Sony Michel suffered a nasty injury during Sunday's game, where to do the Patriots go from...
You can't fade Nick Chubb, so who do you play with him?
Everything you need to know heading into Week 7
We've got plenty of big names on the injury report heading into play Sunday. Find out the latest...
SportsLine's advanced computer model reveals start-sit advice for Week 7