Through 3 Quarters
Down two at the end of last quarter, the Philadelphia Eagles have taken the lead. It's still tight after three quarters, with Philadelphia leading 15-9 over the Dallas Cowboys.
The Eagles have been riding high on the performance of WR Travis Fulgham, who has caught six passes for one TD and 78 yards.
This is the first time Philadelphia has been ahead going into the fourth quarter in the past seven games.
Dallas @ Philadelphia
Current Records: Dallas 2-5; Philadelphia 2-4-1
What to Know
This Sunday, the Dallas Cowboys are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 34.71 points per game. They will hit the road for the second straight week as they head to Lincoln Financial Field at 8:20 p.m. ET on Sunday. Their scoring has been on the decline the past three games, which is obviously a trend the Philadelphia Eagles hope will continue.
Dallas has to be hurting after a devastating 25-3 loss at the hands of the Washington Football Team last week. QB Andy Dalton had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: besides failing to produce a single touchdown, he threw one interception with only 3.95 yards per passing attempt.
Meanwhile, the Eagles slipped by the New York Giants 22-21 last Thursday. Philadelphia QB Carson Wentz was slinging it as he passed for two TDs and 359 yards on 43 attempts in addition to punching in one rushing touchdown. That was the first 300+ yard effort for Wentz this season.
The Cowboys are the clear underdogs, so they're hoping it's the size of the fight that determines this one. They have failed bettors playing the spread in all their past seven games, so buyers beware.
Dallas and the Eagles split their matches last season, with Dallas claiming a 37-10 win and Philadelphia retaliating with a 17-9 victory of their own. Check back on CBSSports.com for updates on how things play out this time around.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $199.00
The Eagles are a big 10-point favorite against the Cowboys, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Eagles, as the game opened with the Eagles as a 7.5-point favorite.
Dallas have won six out of their last ten games against Philadelphia.
- Dec 22, 2019 - Philadelphia 17 vs. Dallas 9
- Oct 20, 2019 - Dallas 37 vs. Philadelphia 10
- Dec 09, 2018 - Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 11, 2018 - Dallas 27 vs. Philadelphia 20
- Dec 31, 2017 - Dallas 6 vs. Philadelphia 0
- Nov 19, 2017 - Philadelphia 37 vs. Dallas 9
- Jan 01, 2017 - Philadelphia 27 vs. Dallas 13
- Oct 30, 2016 - Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 08, 2015 - Philadelphia 33 vs. Dallas 27
- Sep 20, 2015 - Dallas 20 vs. Philadelphia 10
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Carson Wentz: 25.06 points
- Ezekiel Elliott: 12.8 points
- Travis Fulgham: 9.82 points