Lakers vs. Spurs odds, pick: Predictions on gambling spread, over/under and money line
It's a big line for the Lakers to cover, and people love to bet the Lakers. Be careful ...
The Spurs are struggling mightily. The Lakers are putting things together. They meet in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, and it's a big line for the Lakers to cover. The Lakers, surprisingly, have risen to No. 7 in the league's defensive rankings. The offense is more off and on as Luke Walton tries to find the right combinations and balance just asking LeBron to take over. You know at some point, the Spurs are going to get back on track.
Below is the viewing information plus a prediction for the spread, over/under and moneyline for Spurs at Lakers.
Spurs vs. Lakers game info
- When: 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles
- TV info: ESPN
- Streaming: Fans in San Antonio market can access on fuboTV (free trial -- NBA League Pass add-on available)
Spurs vs. Lakers ATS odds, pick
- Line: Lakers -9, via Westgate Superbook
- Analysis: The Spurs are spiraling. They recently beat the Blazers, who are also spiraling, but San Antonio's last three losses have been by 35 points to the Jazz, 31 points to the Rockets and 39 points to the Wolves. So, yeah, not exactly keeping things close. This can't keep up forever, and I think tonight is the night to take a line that is probably too heavily weighted on the Spurs' recent showings and the extra juice Lakers games always get on the board.
- Pick: Spurs cover
Spurs vs. Lakers O/U line, pick
- Line: 225 total points, via Westgate Superbook
- Analysis: The Spurs are getting cooked defensively, having given up 139, 118, 136 and 128 in their last four games. The Lakers are coming off a 120-point effort in a win over Phoenix and are starting to click.
- Pick: Take the over
Spurs vs. Lakers moneyline odds, pick
- Odds: Lakers -400/Spurs +310, via Westgate Superbook
- Analysis: This is a winnable game for both sides, plain and simple.
- Pick: More than 3 to 1 is decent value on San Antonio. I wouldn't bet a lot, but if you do put some money down, go with San Antonio.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Sixers vs. Magic 10,000 times.
The Celtics are stuck in yet another rut
Also, watch SportsLine on CBS Sports HQ live at 6 p.m. ET for all today's best bets
Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2 million in career earnings, gives optimal lineup ad...
LeBron and the Lakers were eliminated from the playoffs last week
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Blazers vs. Nets 10,000 times.