Washington @ Dallas
Current Records: Washington 3-12; Dallas 7-8
What to Know
Considering their sizeable disadvantage in the spread, the Washington Redskins can expect to have a real challenge on their hands on Sunday. Washington and the Dallas Cowboys will face off in an NFC East battle at 4:25 p.m. ET at AT&T Stadium. Washington is limping into the matchup on a three-game losing streak.
The Redskins fought the good fight in their overtime contest against the New York Giants last week but wound up with a less-than-desirable result. The Redskins lost to New York 41-35. A silver lining for Washington was the play of WR Steven Sims, who snatched two receiving TDs.
Meanwhile, Dallas came up short against the Philadelphia Eagles last week, falling 17-9. For the second time this season, Dallas couldn't find the end zone, and they got their points from three field goals.
The Cowboys are now 7-8 while the Redskins sit at 3-12. Two offensive stats to keep an eye on: The Redskins are worst in the NFL in passing yards per game, with only 199.9 on average. To make matters even worse for the Redskins, the Cowboys enter the game with 425.8 yards per game on average, good for best in the league. So the cards are definitely stacked in the Cowboys' favor.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium -- Arlington, Texas
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $39.00
The Cowboys are a big 13-point favorite against the Redskins, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Cowboys, as the game opened with the Cowboys as an 11-point favorite.
See NFL picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Dallas have won seven out of their last nine games against Washington.
- Sep 15, 2019 - Dallas 31 vs. Washington 21
- Nov 22, 2018 - Dallas 31 vs. Washington 23
- Oct 21, 2018 - Washington 20 vs. Dallas 17
- Nov 30, 2017 - Dallas 38 vs. Washington 14
- Oct 29, 2017 - Dallas 33 vs. Washington 19
- Nov 24, 2016 - Dallas 31 vs. Washington 26
- Sep 18, 2016 - Dallas 27 vs. Washington 23
- Jan 03, 2016 - Washington 34 vs. Dallas 23
- Dec 07, 2015 - Dallas 19 vs. Washington 16
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Ezekiel Elliott: 14.4 points
- Dak Prescott: 23.66 points
- Amari Cooper: 9.62 points