Los Angeles @ San Francisco
Current Records: Los Angeles 4-1; San Francisco 2-3
What to Know
The Los Angeles Rams lost both of their matches to the San Francisco 49ers last season on scores of 7-20 and 31-34, so they're hoping to turn the tables this season. The Rams and San Francisco will face off in an NFC West battle at 8:20 p.m. ET Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Los Angeles won't have the home-field advantage, but they do enjoy a 3-point advantage in the spread.
Last week, Los Angeles turned the game against the Washington Football Team into a track meet and took the gold after outgaining them 429 yards to 108. Los Angeles took down Washington 30-10. Los Angeles QB Jared Goff was slinging it as he passed for two TDs and 309 yards on 30 attempts in addition to punching in one rushing touchdown. Goff's 56-yard touchdown toss down the left side of the field to WR Robert Woods in the second quarter made for one of the most memorable moments of the afternoon.
Meanwhile, the evening started off rough for the 49ers last week, and it ended that way, too. They have to be aching after a bruising 43-17 defeat to the Miami Dolphins. San Francisco was down 37-17 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. A silver lining for them was the play of RB Raheem Mostert, who picked up 90 yards on the ground on 11 carries.
This next game is expected to be close, with the Rams going off at just a 3-point favorite. Those who got lucky with them against the spread last week might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
Los Angeles is now 4-1 while the 49ers sit at 2-3. A couple offensive numbers to keep in mind before kickoff: Los Angeles ranks second in the NFL when it comes to rushing touchdowns, with seven on the season. San Francisco is completely their equal: they also come into the matchup with seven rushing touchdowns.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Levi's Stadium -- Santa Clara,, California
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $95.00
The Rams are a 3-point favorite against the 49ers, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3-point spread, and stayed right there.
San Francisco have won six out of their last ten games against Los Angeles.
- Dec 21, 2019 - San Francisco 34 vs. Los Angeles 31
- Oct 13, 2019 - San Francisco 20 vs. Los Angeles 7
- Dec 30, 2018 - Los Angeles 48 vs. San Francisco 32
- Oct 21, 2018 - Los Angeles 39 vs. San Francisco 10
- Dec 31, 2017 - San Francisco 34 vs. Los Angeles 13
- Sep 21, 2017 - Los Angeles 41 vs. San Francisco 39
- Dec 24, 2016 - San Francisco 22 vs. Los Angeles 21
- Sep 12, 2016 - San Francisco 28 vs. Los Angeles 0
- Jan 03, 2016 - San Francisco 19 vs. Los Angeles 16
- Nov 01, 2015 - Los Angeles 27 vs. San Francisco 6