Bears quarterback Justin Fields missed the last month with a thumb injury, but he does not have an injury designation heading into the Week 11 NFL schedule. Fields logged three full practices this week, giving him preparation for Sunday's game against Detroit. The Lions allowed 38 points to the Chargers last week and have given up the eighth-most combined touchdowns (17) to opposing quarterbacks this season. Where does this put Fields in the Week 11 Fantasy football QB rankings?
Another key player expected to return this week is Dolphins running back De'Von Achane, who was one of the top Fantasy football breakouts early in the season. How should you approach players returning from injury with your Week 11 Fantasy football lineups? Before setting your Fantasy football lineups, be sure to check out the Week 11 Fantasy football rankings from the proven computer model at SportsLine.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The 2023 Fantasy football PPR rankings and 2023 Fantasy football standard projections update multiple times daily, so you're always getting the best Fantasy football advice and the latest Fantasy football tiers.
Top Week 11 Fantasy football QB rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 11 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Tua Tagovailoa, Miami Dolphins: Miami continues to lead the NFL in passing yards per game, with Tagovailoa averaging 289.9 yards per game. He has crossed the 300-yard mark on four occasions this season and has thrown at least three touchdowns four times as well. Tagovailoa had an extra week to prepare for this game, making him the top quarterback in this week's rankings.
2. Jared Goff, Detroit Lions: Goff is coming off his third 300-yard outing of the season, completing 23 of 33 passes for 333 yards and two touchdowns against the Chargers last week. He is sitting just behind Tagovailoa in passing yards per game (278.6), consistently delivering in Fantasy lineups. Goff is facing a Bears pass defense that is near the bottom of the league, allowing 248.2 yards per game.
3. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: Kansas City is coming off its bye week as well, giving Mahomes some much-needed preparation for Monday's game against Philadelphia. He is just three games removed from his best outing of the season, passing for 424 yards and four touchdowns against the Chargers. The Eagles have struggled to slow down opposing passing attacks, ranked No. 28 in the league in passing yards allowed per game (257.0). See more top QBs here.
Top Week 11 Fantasy football RB rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 11 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers: McCaffrey is coming off 142 yards from scrimmage, his third-most of the season. His yardage often gets overlooked since he's scored 13 touchdowns this year, but he's on pace to finish with over 2,000 total yards. His high floor in yards and touchdowns gives him the top spot in Week 11 Fantasy football RB rankings.
2. Raheem Mostert, Miami Dolphins: Mostert scored touchdowns in back-to-back games before Miami's Week 10 bye, and he has a mouth-watering matchup on Sunday versus the Raiders. Las Vegas has allowed an average of 151 rushing yards over its last three games.
3. Travis Etienne, Jacksonville Jaguars: Etienne ranks third among RBs in Fantasy points even after his four-game TD streak came to an end last week. However, he has a chance to start a new one against Tennessee on Sunday, as the Titans have allowed seven TDs to running backs over their last seven games. See more top RBs here.
Top Week 11 Fantasy football WR rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 11 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Tyreek Hill, Miami Dolphins: Through nine games, Hill is on pace to become the NFL's first 2,000-yard receiver with 69 receptions for 1,076 yards and eight touchdowns. He leads the NFL in the ladder two categories and he should be ready to add to his leads with Miami coming off a bye and taking on the Raiders.
2. Amon-Ra St. Brown, Detroit Lions: St. Brown has hit the 100-yard mark in six of his last seven games and is coming off a strong performance against the Chargers last week. He had eight catches for a season-high 156 yards and caught his fourth touchdown of the season.
3. CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys: It's been a season full of history-making performances by wide receivers and Lamb carved out his own piece by becoming the first player with at least 10 catches for 150 yards in three consecutive games in NFL history. He's topped the 100-yard mark in four games in a row and five of nine this season. See more top WRs here.
Top Week 11 Fantasy football TE rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 11 Fantasy football TE picks:
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs: Kelce dominates his position like no other player in the league, leading all tight ends in points per game by 1.5 points. He had just three catches for 14 yards against Miami two weeks ago, but he had a bye to reset last week. Kelce is averaging 75 receiving yards per game this season, and he continues to sit atop the tight end rankings.
2. Sam LaPorta, Detroit Lions: He has been a TE1 in two-thirds of his games this season, ranking fourth overall at his position in Fantasy points per game. LaPorta is facing a Chicago pass defense that has allowed the third-most Fantasy points per game to tight ends. He has gone over 50 receiving yards five times this season, and he is in line for another solid outing on Sunday.
3. George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers: Kittle is third in receiving yards among tight ends this season, and he is the Fantasy TE5 overall. He has the second-highest usage rate behind Brandon Aiyuk in San Francisco, and this week presents a favorable matchup against Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers have allowed the fourth-most receiving yards per game to tight ends since Week 7. See more top TEs here.
Top Week 11 Fantasy football defense rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top three Week 11 Fantasy football D/ST picks:
1. Commanders D/ST: How does a defense that's allowed the second-most points this season earn the top spot in the Week 11 Fantasy football defense rankings? It gets to face the Giants on Sunday. New York has given up the most Fantasy points to opposing defenses and has allowed 13 sacks with three turnovers over the last two games alone.
2. Bills D/ST: A divisional matchup with the Jets awaits the Bills on Sunday, and New York's 30th-ranked scoring offense doesn't scare anyone. The Jets have scored 13 or fewer points in three straight games, and Zach Wilson has been sacked at least four times in four of his last five games.
3. Lions D/ST: Detroit takes on Chicago, which struggles to generate offense -- and avoid mistakes -- no matter who is under center. The Bears have scored 17 or fewer in three consecutive contests and committed seven turnovers over that stretch. See more top D/ST here.
How to get Week 11 Fantasy football rankings
Now that you know who the top three at each position are, you'll want to see the full Week 11 Fantasy football rankings from SportsLine. The model has identified a stunner in the top five at quarterback who's ranked ahead of players like Josh Allen and Jalen Hurts. Knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Head to SportsLine now to get Week 11 Fantasy football rankings.
So who should you target in your Week 11 Fantasy football rankings, and which surprising quarterback could lead you to victory? Visit SportsLine now to get Week 11 Fantasy Football rankings for every single position, all from the model that has crushed experts, and find out.