Fantasy Football Today Podcast: Playoff prep, DAL-MIN, add/drops
It's time to look ahead and figure out which players and DSTs need to be stashed for your Fantasy playoffs. Plus we look at roster trends and preview Dallas-Minnesota.
Let's look ahead to Week 14 and beyond! We're getting you set for your Fantasy playoffs with some advice on who to stash. It's mostly quarterbacks, tight ends and DSTs that you can stash now and start later.
On today's Fantasy Football Today podcast, we also discuss interesting add/drops, intriguing moves, previewing Dallas-Minnesota, wonder if Dak Prescott and Dez Bryant are safe starts and if Stefon Diggs will have a big game.
Want more? Subscribe to our Podcast for free.
On today's show, we're covering the following:
- Any interesting add/drops for Week 13? Dave and Heath tell you about some of their transactions
- Tyrell Williams has been awesome, but will this labrum issue hold him back?
- We answer some of your questions! Why is Russell Wilson ranked so low this week? Is Rob Gronkowski no longer a first round Fantasy pick?
- Marquess Wilson or Dez Bryant this week?
- Previewing Dallas-Minnesota and wondering if Dak Prescott is a safe start
Your emails at email@example.com
Injuries are a problem for Fantasy owners heading into Week 3, but there are still players...
Need help selecting a starter? Dave Richard lends his analysis and confidence to help you choose...
Struggling with who deserves the last couple of spots on your roster? Check out the stash power...
If you need to make a trade, you also need to know how to value your assets. That's what this...
Got questions about our expert rankings for Week 3? Here are the key takeaways you need to...
DFS pro Mike McClure says Kareem Hunt should be nowhere near your DraftKings and FanDuel l...