College basketball games on CBS Sports Network: Schedule, tip times, how to watch, live stream
A look at what to watch this week in college hoops on CBS Sports Network
The road to the 2019 Final Four is getting shorter as we forge on through the winter months and towards the NCAA Tournament. The action on the court that bridges the gap between conference play and the Big Dance, however, is still plentiful.
Just this week on CBS Sports Network, there are more than a dozen games of consequence worth watching -- all of which have potential March Madness ramifications. So sit back, grab your remote and some popcorn, and find a soft spot on the couch to keep up with the latest in college basketball using the handy guide below.
As always, the SportsLine pick sheet is always your best resource for odds, betting tips and more.
College basketball on CBS Sports Network
- Tuesday, Jan. 15: Southern Illinois at Illinois State, 7 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Jan. 15: No. 10 Nevada at Boise State, 9 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, Jan. 15: New Mexico at San Diego State, 11 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, Jan. 16: St. Bonaventure at Rhode Island, 6 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, Jan. 16: Dayton at VCU, 8 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, Jan. 16: UCF at Wichita State, 10 p.m. ET
- Friday, Jan. 18: Ohio at Toledo, 7 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Jan. 19: Women's: Navy at Army, 12 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Jan. 19: Navy at Army, 2:30 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Jan. 19: Penn at Temple, 5 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Jan. 19: Tulane at UConn, 7:30 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Jan. 20: Providence at No. 15 Marquette, 12 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Jan. 20: Women's: Fordham at Dayton, 2 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Jan. 20: Women's: La Salle at Saint Joseph's, 4 p.m. ET
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Williamson sustained a knee sprain on Wednesday against North Carolina
Byrd is one of only 27 NCAA Division I coaches to achieve 800+ careeer wins
Matt Norlander's weekly power rankings welcome in the best-kept secret in college hoops: the...
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Indiana vs. Iowa 10,000 times
Mark Few's Zags have won 17 straight games by an average of 31.3 points per contest
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Buffalo vs. Kent State 10,000 times