It was a busy night in the NBA with 10 games and a very big injury.
Let's get into it.
NBA scores for Friday, Jan. 26
All times Eastern
- Charlotte Hornets 121, Atlanta Hawks 110 (box score)
- Cleveland Cavaliers 115, Indiana Pacers 108 (box score)
- Utah Jazz 97, Toronto Raptors 93 (box score)
- Los Angeles Lakers 108, Chicago Bulls 100 (box score)
- Los Angeles Clippers 109, Memphis Grizzlies 100 (box score)
- Milwaukee Bucks 116, Brooklyn Nets 91 (box score)
- New Orleans Pelicans 115, Houston Rockets 113 (box score)
- Portland Trail Blazers 107, Dallas Mavericks 93 (box score)
- Philadelphia 76ers 97, San Antonio Spurs 78 (box score)
- New York Knicks 107, Phoenix Suns 85 (box score)
Cavs bounce back despite LeBron's 'quadruple-double'
The Cavaliers didn't always look pretty, but they managed to finally get a win against a solid team. They led for most of the fourth quarter against the Pacers and, despite some late game drama, managed to escape with a victory over the pesky Pacers. They even managed to survive LeBron James having a "quadruple-double" with 10 turnovers (but he did have 26 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists). For the Cavaliers, a win is a win at this point.
Cousins leaves early with injury
DeMarcus Cousins had to leave the Pelicans' comeback victory over the Rockets an injury. He had to be helped off the floor with an and the fear is it could be severe.
Cavs honor LeBron's 30K
LeBron James wasn't able to reach 30,000 career points at home so Cleveland gave him the honor in his first home game back.
Giannis Antetokounmpo hammers home a dunk
Giannis Antetokounmpo was apparently not happy about Jason Kidd being fired. He might have released some of that frustration on this dunk.
LeBron James throws down a reverse dunk
LeBron James showed some style on this dunk when he brought out the reverse on a fast break.
Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 41
Giannis Antetkounmpo was unstoppable for the Bucks in a 41-point effort against the Nets.
Kemba Walker goes clutch, saves the Hornets
The Hornets were down to the Hawks and needed a bucket. Kemba Walker came through for them in a big way, including this pull-up, 3-point jumper to put them up four.
Lillard stays cluch
Damian Lillard showed his clutch gene when he scored 14 of his 29 points in the fourth quarter to lead Portland to a win.
Marc Gasol has fourth career triple-double
Marc Gasol earned his fourth career triple-double tonight. It's hard to believe that he's only had four of these in his very long career.
Derrick Favors goes baseline for the slam
Derrick Favors threw down a monstrous dunk after driving baseline. Everybody beware this man when he gets near the rim.
Lou Williams drops 40 and 10
Lou Williams scored had 40 points and 10 assists continuing what has been a phenomenal season for him.
Anthony Davis rejects James Harden at the rim
Chris Paul drives the floor and stares his man down
Chris Paul drove the length of the floor and dominated his defender. After he completed the play he stared his man down.
Ed Davis puts Dirk on a poster
- Willie Cauley-Stein is day to day after banging knees Thursday.
- Tyler Lydon will miss four months due to knee surgery.
- Marcus Smart will following a hand injury.
- Dwyane Wade did not play for personal reasons.
- Evan Turner was out for personal reasons.
- Kevin Durant is probable for Saturday against Boston.
- Tyler Johnson is questionable for Saturday against Charlotte.