Brooklyn @ Cleveland
Current Records: Brooklyn 27-15; Cleveland 26-18
What to Know
After six games on the road, the Cleveland Cavaliers are heading back home. They will square off against the Brooklyn Nets at 3 p.m. ET Monday at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Cleveland hasn't won a game against Brooklyn since Jan. 22 of last year, but they'll be looking to end the drought.
The Cavaliers didn't have too much breathing room in their contest with the Oklahoma City Thunder this past Saturday, but they still walked away with a 107-102 win. Cleveland's point guard Darius Garland did his thing and posted a double-double on 27 points and 18 dimes in addition to five rebounds.
Meanwhile, Brooklyn had enough points to win and then some against the New Orleans Pelicans this past Saturday, taking their matchup 120-105. It was another big night for Brooklyn's point guard James Harden, who almost dropped a triple-double on 27 points, 15 assists, and eight boards.
Cleveland is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (11-5-1), so they might be worth a quick bet.
The wins brought the Cavaliers up to 26-18 and the Nets to 27-15. Cleveland is 17-8 after wins this season, Brooklyn 14-12.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse -- Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: Bally Sports - Ohio
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $40.96
The Cavaliers are a 4-point favorite against the Nets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Cavaliers as a 3-point favorite.
Cleveland have won 12 out of their last 21 games against Brooklyn.
- Nov 22, 2021 - Brooklyn 117 vs. Cleveland 112
- Nov 17, 2021 - Brooklyn 109 vs. Cleveland 99
- May 16, 2021 - Brooklyn 123 vs. Cleveland 109
- Jan 22, 2021 - Cleveland 125 vs. Brooklyn 113
- Jan 20, 2021 - Cleveland 147 vs. Brooklyn 135
- Nov 25, 2019 - Brooklyn 108 vs. Cleveland 106
- Mar 06, 2019 - Brooklyn 113 vs. Cleveland 107
- Feb 13, 2019 - Brooklyn 148 vs. Cleveland 139
- Dec 03, 2018 - Cleveland 99 vs. Brooklyn 97
- Oct 24, 2018 - Brooklyn 102 vs. Cleveland 86
- Mar 25, 2018 - Cleveland 121 vs. Brooklyn 114
- Feb 27, 2018 - Cleveland 129 vs. Brooklyn 123
- Nov 22, 2017 - Cleveland 119 vs. Brooklyn 109
- Oct 25, 2017 - Brooklyn 112 vs. Cleveland 107
- Jan 27, 2017 - Cleveland 124 vs. Brooklyn 116
- Jan 06, 2017 - Cleveland 116 vs. Brooklyn 108
- Dec 23, 2016 - Cleveland 119 vs. Brooklyn 99
- Mar 31, 2016 - Cleveland 107 vs. Brooklyn 87
- Mar 24, 2016 - Brooklyn 104 vs. Cleveland 95
- Jan 20, 2016 - Cleveland 91 vs. Brooklyn 78
- Nov 28, 2015 - Cleveland 90 vs. Brooklyn 88
Injury Report for Cleveland
- Rajon Rondo: Out (Hamstring)
- Lamar Stevens: Out (Knee)
- Ricky Rubio: Out for the Season (Knee)
- Collin Sexton: Out for the Season (Knee)
Injury Report for Brooklyn
- Paul Millsap: Out (Personal)
- James Johnson: Out (Illness)
- DeAndre' Bembry: Out (Back)
- Nicolas Claxton: Out (Hamstring)
- Joe Harris: Out (Ankle)
- Kevin Durant: Out (Knee)