Through 3 Quarters
Fans are certainly getting their money's worth as the Memphis Grizzlies and the Golden State Warriors have combined for 184 points three quarters in. Memphis and Golden State are deadlocked at 92-92, promising an exciting conclusion.
Point guard Ja Morant has led the way so far for the Grizzlies, as he has 24 points and six assists in addition to four rebounds. One thing to keep an eye out for is Jaren Jackson Jr.'s foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Golden State has been riding high on the performance of point guard Stephen Curry, who has almost posted a triple-double on 27 points, ten boards, and nine assists.
Golden State @ Memphis
Current Records: Golden State 30-9; Memphis 28-14
What to Know
The Memphis Grizzlies will be returning home after a two-game road trip. They will take on the Golden State Warriors at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday at FedExForum. The point spread is more or less neutral, so fans should expect a close contest.
Memphis picked up a 127-119 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. The Grizzlies' success was spearheaded by the efforts of power forward Jaren Jackson Jr., who posted a double-double on 21 points and 12 boards in addition to six blocks, and shooting guard Desmond Bane, who shot 5-for-8 from beyond the arc and finished with 23 points.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the matchup between Golden State and the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday was still a pretty decisive one as Golden State wrapped it up with a 96-82 win at home. Golden State's point guard Stephen Curry did his thing and had 28 points and five assists along with five rebounds.
Memphis is now 28-14 while the Warriors sit at 30-9. A couple stats to keep an eye on: The Grizzlies enter the game with 112.1 points per game on average, good for third best in the league. But Golden State comes into the contest boasting the fewest points allowed per game in the league at 100.9. These opposing strengths should make for an exciting matchup.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum -- Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $47.04
The Warriors are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Grizzlies, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 1.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Golden State have won 15 out of their last 24 games against Memphis.
- Dec 23, 2021 - Golden State 113 vs. Memphis 104
- Oct 28, 2021 - Memphis 104 vs. Golden State 101
- May 21, 2021 - Memphis 117 vs. Golden State 112
- May 16, 2021 - Golden State 113 vs. Memphis 101
- Mar 20, 2021 - Memphis 111 vs. Golden State 103
- Mar 19, 2021 - Golden State 116 vs. Memphis 103
- Jan 12, 2020 - Memphis 122 vs. Golden State 102
- Dec 09, 2019 - Memphis 110 vs. Golden State 102
- Nov 19, 2019 - Golden State 114 vs. Memphis 95
- Apr 10, 2019 - Memphis 132 vs. Golden State 117
- Mar 27, 2019 - Golden State 118 vs. Memphis 103
- Dec 17, 2018 - Golden State 110 vs. Memphis 93
- Nov 05, 2018 - Golden State 117 vs. Memphis 101
- Dec 30, 2017 - Golden State 141 vs. Memphis 128
- Dec 20, 2017 - Golden State 97 vs. Memphis 84
- Oct 21, 2017 - Memphis 111 vs. Golden State 101
- Mar 26, 2017 - Golden State 106 vs. Memphis 94
- Feb 10, 2017 - Golden State 122 vs. Memphis 107
- Jan 06, 2017 - Memphis 128 vs. Golden State 119
- Dec 10, 2016 - Memphis 110 vs. Golden State 89
- Apr 13, 2016 - Golden State 125 vs. Memphis 104
- Apr 09, 2016 - Golden State 100 vs. Memphis 99
- Nov 11, 2015 - Golden State 100 vs. Memphis 84
- Nov 02, 2015 - Golden State 119 vs. Memphis 69
Injury Report for Memphis
- Steven Adams: Out (Covid-19)
- Yves Pons: Out (Covid-19)
- Dillon Brooks: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Golden State
- Draymond Green: Out (Calf)
- Jonathan Kuminga: Out (Knee)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)