Through 3 Quarters
The Los Angeles Clippers are just one quarter away from delivering their fans the win they've been expecting. a win is still up for grabs for either squad, but they are up 74-70 over the Sacramento Kings
The Clippers have been relying on center Ivica Zubac, who has ten points along with six boards, and small forward Paul George, who has 14 points and four assists in addition to four steals. This makes it three games in a row in which PG13 has had at least three steals.
Sacramento has been relying on the performance of shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton, who has posted a double-double on 19 points and ten assists. This is the fourth consecutive contest in which Haliburton has had at least ten assists.
Sacramento hasn't lost 89% of the games in which they were down heading into the final period this year, so a victory here would be refreshing.
Los Angeles @ Sacramento
Current Records: Los Angeles 16-15; Sacramento 13-19
What to Know
The Los Angeles Clippers haven't won a matchup against the Sacramento Kings since January 20th, but they'll be looking to end the drought on Wednesday. The Clippers and Sacramento will face off in a Pacific Division battle at 10 p.m. ET at Golden 1 Center.
It looks like Los Angeles must have gotten on Santa's naughty list since the squad didn't end up with the win they were expected to receive on Monday. They got maybe a little too into the holiday spirit, gifting the San Antonio Spurs an easy 116-92 victory. Los Angeles was down 92-65 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. A silver lining for them was the play of small forward Paul George, who had 25 points and six assists in addition to six boards.
Meanwhile, Sacramento received a tough blow on Monday as they fell 113-98 to the Golden State Warriors. The losing side was boosted by shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton, who dropped a double-double on 24 points and 11 assists. That's the third consecutive game in which Haliburton has had at least ten assists.
Los Angeles is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. Those sticking with them against the spread have guts, to put it politely, as the team has let down bettors in their past three games.
Both of these teams will be looking to put their recent losses behind them and walk away with a win. We'll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $24.00
The Clippers are a 4-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Clippers slightly, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 5.5-point favorite.
Los Angeles have won 17 out of their last 24 games against Sacramento.
- Dec 04, 2021 - Sacramento 104 vs. Los Angeles 99
- Dec 01, 2021 - Sacramento 124 vs. Los Angeles 115
- Feb 07, 2021 - Sacramento 113 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Jan 20, 2021 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Sacramento 96
- Jan 15, 2021 - Los Angeles 138 vs. Sacramento 100
- Feb 22, 2020 - Sacramento 112 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Jan 30, 2020 - Sacramento 124 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Dec 31, 2019 - Los Angeles 105 vs. Sacramento 87
- Mar 01, 2019 - Los Angeles 116 vs. Sacramento 109
- Jan 27, 2019 - Los Angeles 122 vs. Sacramento 108
- Dec 26, 2018 - Los Angeles 127 vs. Sacramento 118
- Nov 29, 2018 - Los Angeles 133 vs. Sacramento 121
- Jan 13, 2018 - Los Angeles 126 vs. Sacramento 105
- Jan 11, 2018 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Sacramento 115
- Dec 26, 2017 - Los Angeles 122 vs. Sacramento 95
- Nov 25, 2017 - Los Angeles 97 vs. Sacramento 95
- Apr 12, 2017 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Sacramento 95
- Mar 26, 2017 - Sacramento 98 vs. Los Angeles 97
- Jan 06, 2017 - Los Angeles 106 vs. Sacramento 98
- Nov 18, 2016 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Sacramento 115
- Feb 26, 2016 - Los Angeles 117 vs. Sacramento 107
- Jan 16, 2016 - Sacramento 110 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Oct 31, 2015 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Sacramento 109
- Oct 28, 2015 - Los Angeles 111 vs. Sacramento 104
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Alex Len: Out (Covid-19)
- Terence Davis: Out (Covid-19)
- De'Aaron Fox: Out (Covid-19)
- Marvin Bagley III: Out (Covid-19)
- Louis King: Out (Covid-19)
- Davion Mitchell: Out (Covid-19)
- Neemias Queta: Out (Covid-19)
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Luke Kennard: Out (Hip)
- Marcus Morris: Out (Covid-19)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: Out (Ankle)
- Reggie Jackson: Out (Covid-19)
- Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
- Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)