Los Angeles @ Orlando
Current Records: Los Angeles 24-25; Orlando 9-39
What to Know
The Orlando Magic are 1-12 against the Los Angeles Clippers since December of 2015, but they'll have a chance to close the gap a little bit Wednesday. Orlando will take on Los Angeles at 7 p.m. ET at Amway Center after having had a few days off. The neutral point spread forecasts a close one for these two.
While not quite a landslide, the contest between the Magic and the Chicago Bulls on Sunday was still a pretty decisive one as Orlando wrapped it up with a 114-95 win at home. Orlando can attribute much of their success to center Moe Wagner, who had 23 points, and small forward Franz Wagner, who had 18 points and five assists.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles escaped with a win on Tuesday against the Washington Wizards by the margin of a single free throw, 116-115. The Clippers were down 66-36 at the end of the half, but the squad rallied to mount a spectacular comeback. Shooting guard Luke Kennard and small forward Amir Coffey were among the main playmakers for Los Angeles as the former shot 5-for-8 from downtown and finished with 25 points, six dimes and eight boards and the latter had 29 points in addition to five rebounds. Coffey's performance made up for a slower game against the New York Knicks on Sunday. Coffey's points were the most he has had all season.
Their wins bumped the Magic to 9-39 and Los Angeles to 24-25. We'll see who can continue their climb to a .500 record.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $20.00
The Clippers are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Magic, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 1-point favorite.
Los Angeles have won 12 out of their last 13 games against Orlando.
- Dec 11, 2021 - Los Angeles 106 vs. Orlando 104
- Mar 30, 2021 - Orlando 103 vs. Los Angeles 96
- Jan 29, 2021 - Los Angeles 116 vs. Orlando 90
- Jan 26, 2020 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Orlando 97
- Jan 16, 2020 - Los Angeles 122 vs. Orlando 95
- Jan 06, 2019 - Los Angeles 106 vs. Orlando 96
- Nov 02, 2018 - Los Angeles 120 vs. Orlando 95
- Mar 10, 2018 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Orlando 105
- Dec 13, 2017 - Los Angeles 106 vs. Orlando 95
- Jan 11, 2017 - Los Angeles 105 vs. Orlando 96
- Dec 14, 2016 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Orlando 108
- Feb 05, 2016 - Los Angeles 107 vs. Orlando 93
- Dec 05, 2015 - Los Angeles 103 vs. Orlando 101