Oklahoma City @ Golden State
Current Records: Oklahoma City 1-4; Golden State 4-1
What to Know
After a three-game homestand, the Oklahoma City Thunder will be on the road. They will take on the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 p.m. ET Saturday at Chase Center after having had a few days off. OKC hasn't won a game against Golden State since Nov. 25 of 2019, but they'll be looking to end the drought.
The Thunder bagged a 123-115 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday. Oklahoma City was down 41-19 at the end of the first quarter, but the squad rallied to mount a comeback. Their success was spearheaded by the efforts of shooting guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who shot 5-for-11 from downtown and finished with 27 points, five assists and nine rebounds, and power forward Darius Bazley, who had 20 points along with six boards.
Meanwhile, Golden State fought the good fight in their overtime matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 104-101. Golden State was up 37-20 at the end of the first quarter but couldn't hold on to the lead. The losing side was boosted by point guard Stephen Curry, who had 36 points and eight assists in addition to seven boards.
Oklahoma City have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 12.50 point spread they are up against. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Oklahoma City's opponents whenever they hit the road.
Oklahoma City's win lifted them to 1-4 while Golden State's loss dropped them down to 4-1. We'll see if the Thunder can repeat their recent success or if the Warriors bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $49.00
The Warriors are a big 12.5-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 12.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Golden State have won 19 out of their last 28 games against Oklahoma City.
- Oct 26, 2021 - Golden State 106 vs. Oklahoma City 98
- May 08, 2021 - Golden State 136 vs. Oklahoma City 97
- May 06, 2021 - Golden State 118 vs. Oklahoma City 97
- Apr 14, 2021 - Golden State 147 vs. Oklahoma City 109
- Nov 25, 2019 - Oklahoma City 100 vs. Golden State 97
- Nov 09, 2019 - Oklahoma City 114 vs. Golden State 108
- Oct 27, 2019 - Oklahoma City 120 vs. Golden State 92
- Mar 16, 2019 - Golden State 110 vs. Oklahoma City 88
- Nov 21, 2018 - Oklahoma City 123 vs. Golden State 95
- Oct 16, 2018 - Golden State 108 vs. Oklahoma City 100
- Apr 03, 2018 - Golden State 111 vs. Oklahoma City 107
- Feb 24, 2018 - Golden State 112 vs. Oklahoma City 80
- Feb 06, 2018 - Oklahoma City 125 vs. Golden State 105
- Nov 22, 2017 - Oklahoma City 108 vs. Golden State 91
- Mar 20, 2017 - Golden State 111 vs. Oklahoma City 95
- Feb 11, 2017 - Golden State 130 vs. Oklahoma City 114
- Jan 18, 2017 - Golden State 121 vs. Oklahoma City 100
- Nov 03, 2016 - Golden State 122 vs. Oklahoma City 96
- May 30, 2016 - Golden State 96 vs. Oklahoma City 88
- May 28, 2016 - Golden State 108 vs. Oklahoma City 101
- May 26, 2016 - Golden State 120 vs. Oklahoma City 111
- May 24, 2016 - Oklahoma City 118 vs. Golden State 94
- May 22, 2016 - Oklahoma City 133 vs. Golden State 105
- May 18, 2016 - Golden State 118 vs. Oklahoma City 91
- May 16, 2016 - Oklahoma City 108 vs. Golden State 102
- Mar 03, 2016 - Golden State 121 vs. Oklahoma City 106
- Feb 27, 2016 - Golden State 121 vs. Oklahoma City 118
- Feb 06, 2016 - Golden State 116 vs. Oklahoma City 108